+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 210 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    yes because science never improves as time goes on, technology doesn't get better, everything is the exact same as it was in the year 2000.

I get where you're coming from, but the science is being much, much more understood than it was 10 or even 5 years ago. But I understand we need to see some concrete great results in order to actually build hope in those that have been hopeless like you.
    Both of you have valid arguments but his is not negating science. Its end result thats a joke; NO treatment is available regardless of the science. THATS infuriating.

We're making good progress, hang in there guys, I know things are moving slowly but that's how the biotech world is.

I think future prospects are very good, and it's only a matter of time until we can walk again with a completely full head of hair.

Histogen has proved they have something good, but unfortunately we know it can only improve one's conditions but not completely reverse it to original state.

Replicel is trying to do this as I understand, and they believe they can tweak what they have now to achieve this goal. There are obviously people who believe in them to the point of financing them, so this is positive.

I think we could see great benefits already from a combination of treatments including Histogen and HT without Replicel.

If Replicel were to give us something it would be even better than that, probably the equivalent of a cure.

All positive stuff, we're slowly getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Where did Spencer say Replicel will save us?
    About a week ago in a talk with Joe from Staten Island he said that Replicel were doing good work and that the cure will not be there in 1 or 2 years, maybe not even 3 or 4, but that he believed it will be there within 6-7-8 years. He also added that guys in their teenage years do not have to wory because when replicel is done they will never have to go bald.

I can search the exact quote if you prefer?

Exact quote:

Spencer "I talked with David Hall of Replicel you guys have seen on the show before... they've been working on Replicel since 2003...I believe they're on to a true science, technology that's gonna change peoples lives. It might not happen in 1 year or 2 years, it might not happen in 3 or 4, but it's gonna happen and they're getting closer and closer."

later on:

Spencer: "When I think about all those kids today and these companies that are really working on cures and effective treatments. When you're losing your hair today, you're 21-22, I'm not gonna put my hand on the bible on swear to this. But I can almost guarantee. You guys will not be living your adult lives as hairloss sufferers. There is a good chance that by the time you're in your 30's, this will all be over... you will be able to solve this in your young lives"

later on in talk with Joe from Staten Island.

"Replicel is going to make it happen for all of us."

haha so the new frontier is 2023! But yeah I do recall that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Exact quote:

Spencer "I talked with David Hall of Replicel you guys have seen on the show before... they've been working on Replicel since 2003...I believe they're on to a true science, technology that's gonna change peoples lives. It might not happen in 1 year or 2 years, it might not happen in 3 or 4, but it's gonna happen and they're getting closer and closer."

later on:

Spencer: "When I think about all those kids today and these companies that are really working on cures and effective treatments. When you're losing your hair today, you're 21-22, I'm not gonna put my hand on the bible on swear to this. But I can almost guarantee. You guys will not be living your adult lives as hairloss sufferers. There is a good chance that by the time you're in your 30's, this will all be over... you will be able to solve this in your young lives"

Thanks for looking that up, I didn't see that show...but if Spencer believes this, that is very encouraging as Spencer is always cautious with what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I'm 75% sure you are wrong.

ok I lied, 100% sure. Replicel for the win <3
    I guess scorpion was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    I guess scorpion was right!
    Face Palm.

You bumped this thread for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Exact quote:

later on:

Blah de blah blah blah.... hurry the **** up! Replicel is NOTHING to any of us for 9-10 years????

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Blah de blah blah blah.... hurry the **** up! Replicel is NOTHING to any of us for 9-10 years????
    Too right.

Getting pretty sick & damn tired of all this "positivity talk"... "oh look how much research is going on now compared to the 80's"... sorry but ive been in this game since the 80's... and the "research going on" isnt any more special than what was going on back then.

Atleast back then we had minox and fin given to us... these days we cant even get pathetic topical anti-androgens approved... so i'd say we're WORSE NOW than we were back then.