+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 210 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I honestly see no point in going through with efforts from Aderans, Histogen or Replicel... or all combined when we know Dr. Roland Lauster has cultured follicles WITH hair in a petri dish. All the others are now rendered useless by Dr. Lauster's holy grail so why are there still efforts being made with the other guys when we know we've got a legitimate solution?

Now I know the other guys want money at this point, but in an ideal world all efforts would be made towards Dr. Lausters work and get it out the door.
    There is no legitimate solution until we can walk in, pay money and have a procedure done to restore hair. If there was a legitimate solution here and now then he other companies might close shop.

Not trying to argue, just saying, there is a huge leap between a working experiment and a treatment we can actually use....

Is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Is that good?
    It's very good, just like it's great that Histogen is moving well down their strategic roadmap with other applications.

It means the product is working and the company has higher odds of raising more funds to launch the hair loss products.

Everyone's so hard on Replicel but they are here and working on their phase 2 so I don't understand why everyone is so upset.

Call me overoptimistic but with all these different research efforts undergoing around the world we will definitely have something very cosmetically satisfying in the medium run (maybe not the ultimate solution but a very good mix of them).

I say work hard and save money because when the day comes we'd better have 20K on us...

20k?? I might as well get a body hair transplant for that price and never worry again...I am a hairy bastard, so I have plenty of body donor hair haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Is that good?
    For the company it couldnt be better, new areas of development and signs of expansion and growth are indications of a strong company.

Its also great to finally have an exciting update from them!

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    20k?? I might as well get a body hair transplant for that price and never worry again...I am a hairy bastard, so I have plenty of body donor hair haha
    no joke it's time to earn some money and save - the worst thing that could happen is having finally a cure and not being able to afford it

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    no joke it's time to earn some money and save - the worst thing that could happen is having finally a cure and not being able to afford it
    Exactly!

Alot of guys are waiting for 'the' cure but how many of us could really afford it, if the cure (from whomever it may be) came out tomorrow?

Cure's don't come cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    Exactly!

Alot of guys are waiting for 'the' cure but how many of us could really afford it, if the cure (from whomever it may be) came out tomorrow?

Cure's don't come cheap!
    Neither do women.