+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 210 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    Maybe. I'm just curious about the reason behind removing women from the next trial. There has to be a rationale for it. The only thing I can think of is women aren't responding as well and sinking the overall results.
    Personally, this is how I feel in regards to removing women the trials:

- GOOD. Focus on men for once.
    - Potentially bad since it could mean a poor product... or perhaps it was just not working for women.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Personally, this is how I feel in regards to removing women the trials:

- GOOD. Focus on men for once.
    - Potentially bad since it could mean a poor product... or perhaps it was just not working for women.

It's not the most polite thing to say but I feel the same way. Women do suffer but his is predominately a male affliction.

It's not the most polite thing to say but I feel the same way. Women do suffer but his is predominately a male affliction.
    Honestly, Bill Burr nailed it;

I got to tell you this, because I’m envious of women, okay? I’m not saying your problems get solved but at least they are taken seriously, you know. I think we 1800 numbers, you got ribbons, there’s groups; people give a shit. Anything happens to a guy, it’s just considered funny. Some woman cut her husband’s dick off, threw in the garbage disposal and turned it on. People thought it was hilarious, I mean, hey, hey, stumpy, nobody cares.

Do you think if a guy removed a woman’s titty and threw it in the drier anybody will be joking about it the next day? The entire country would grind to a halt; it’d be a moment of silence; the NFL would have some special colored headband everybody had to wear for an entire month. The most a-feminine color they could possibly come up with.

Default Phase II men only query answered...

Maybe. I'm just curious about the reason behind removing women from the next trial. There has to be a rationale for it. The only thing I can think of is women aren't responding as well and sinking the overall results.
    Replicel wrote a response on their official site... something about men being easier to recruit, hence a faster process and a quicker foray into phase III approval. They also said women will not be precluded from phase III. Interesting... I am sort of paraphrasing here though. I detect a hint of confidence in all that as well. We'll see how they do in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by yagazooci View Post
    Replicel wrote a response on their official site... something about men being easier to recruit, hence a faster process and a quicker foray into phase III approval. They also said women will not be precluded from phase III. Interesting... I am sort of paraphrasing here though. I detect a hint of confidence in all that as well. We'll see how they do in the coming months.
    Sounds reasonable as well as much larger target audience. They're also behind Aderans and Histogen so they really need to pick up the pace if they want to have any kind of market share. I'll give them the benefit of doubt, lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by yagazooci View Post
    where? I don't see it

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    where? I don't see it
    It's under "Hair Loss", "Hair Loss FAQ's" and is near the bottom of the page...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ1982 View Post
    It's under "Hair Loss", "Hair Loss FAQ's" and is near the bottom of the page...
    Thank you!

Well, activity is better than no activity, so I can say I am kind of satisfied. We'll see what their results from Phase 2 yield.

No problem, Thinning87!

Hopefully Replicel will provide us with some interesting and exciting results. I understand that there are some here on the forums that aren't all too hopeful so far as Replicel are concerned. However, whilst my knowledge about their current progress is (admittedly) wanting, so far as I can tell the science sounds promising...
    Last edited by KJ1982; 03-05-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ1982 View Post
    No problem, Thinning87!

Hopefully Replicel will provide us with some interesting and exciting results. I understand that there are some here on the forums that aren't all too hopeful so far as Replicel are concerned. However, whilst my knowledge about their current progress is (admittedly) wanting, so far as I can tell the science sounds promising...
    Ah well, we got a couple years ahead of us in which we hopefully will hear some developments. I don't really believe any of the timelines out there (especially Replicel being available in 2015... yeah right!) but if we have at least a bit of luck, at least one of the the new treatments will be confirmed for realease at some point in the future, and combined with a good HT it'd be a great advancement.