+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 210 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Wow. Just checked their stock price. Down to .47 cents. Glad I got outta this POS. This company is dying fast.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=repcf&ql=1

bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Default 2013/14 big years

I think that when replicel gets this efficacy trial in the books, Mr. ccmethinning will be reaching for the un-send button on his December 29th assertion. Dont think they expected to do much with 20 people and uber-dosing of subjects, except of course to show that if that burrage of cells causes no ill effects, then nothing will. Good luck to 'em, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    Wow. Just checked their stock price. Down to .47 cents. Glad I got outta this POS. This company is dying fast.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=repcf&ql=1
    You're making a classic mistake of assuming a price decline or increase is related to a companies health.

While generally that is true -- it applies moreso to established companies that actually have products on the market. Product-In-Development baby BioTech companies should rarely be viewed the same.

have they released full phase 1 results? i only know of the 6 month update...

Im a positive fellow, but sorry...Repicel are a fail. If all they can do is up the cell dose, it wont work.

We are not mice. Stuff that works on mice wont work on us. This has been proven over and over again.

But at least theyre carrying on, you never know. If they could offer 20% regrowth for $2000 and prove that regrown hairs wont start thinning again...could be a winner.

Default Replicel is Broke

The problem with Replicel is they had only $959,174 in cash as of September, and now it's January so I look for someone else to acquire the IP after they go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Im a positive fellow, but sorry...Repicel are a fail. If all they can do is up the cell dose, it wont work.

We are not mice. Stuff that works on mice wont work on us. This has been proven over and over again.

But at least theyre carrying on, you never know. If they could offer 20% regrowth for $2000 and prove that regrown hairs wont start thinning again...could be a winner.
    I used to agree but I'm actually coming around to the "immunisation from DHT" theory. Given what we know about fibrosis.

We also need to wait and see if the vellus hairs they grew go terminal by 24 months. 20% increase in terminal hair count actually starts to look vaguely interesting, especially if compoundable and permanent.

Replicel need to seriously pick their game up, but I'm not writing them off completely yet. Maybe just 70% written off. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    I used to agree but I'm actually coming around to the "immunisation from DHT" theory. Given what we know about fibrosis.

We also need to wait and see if the vellus hairs they grew go terminal by 24 months. 20% increase in terminal hair count actually starts to look vaguely interesting, especially if compoundable and permanent.

Replicel need to seriously pick their game up, but I'm not writing them off completely yet. Maybe just 70% written off. :-)
    If aderans and replicel announced their results are permanant, they just cured guys who are starting to bald. Im not sure if thatll happen, given the body can signal to create more follicles.

I would love to know what steps (if any) adereans and replicel have taken to check that theory. They extract from the safe zone for that very reason, I wonder how they check it....

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    If aderans and replicel announced their results are permanant, they just cured guys who are starting to bald. Im not sure if thatll happen, given the body can signal to create more follicles.

I would love to know what steps (if any) adereans and replicel have taken to check that theory. They extract from the safe zone for that very reason, I wonder how they check it....
    Really there is only one way to check it. Photographs and time!

They could probably biopsy the treated area and study it to confirm the follicles aren't susceptible to DHT, but realistically only in vivo studies will confirm it. And that means following guys who have had the treatment over years.