+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 210 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Well I wasn't attacking them, but whatever. I am glad they are moving forward. I mean I don't have anything to lose except my hair and I am losing it regardless of their current progress.

So I am cheering for them. If they suceed you can rub it in my face as much as you want. Correction: you can rub it in my face but my newly grown hair just won't care then .

And: what presentation I must have missed it?
    http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/r...rrshq22/repcf/

Click & type some BS info to register and it will take you to an audio of their planned phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    immunize a hair follicle against dht and you can grow that hair out to our nearest galaxy and back
    theres a reason why some people can grow hair longer than others, and dht is that reason.
    DHT is our friend bro! Inhibiting it is not the best way to grow hair! It is about reversing the damage it has done with growth factors, stopping it from binding to the hair follicle with antiandrogens, and modulating immune response with PDG2 inhibitors to allow hair to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    DHT is our friend bro! Inhibiting it is not the best way to grow hair! It is about reversing the damage it has done with growth factors, stopping it from binding to the hair follicle with antiandrogens, and modulating immune response with PDG2 inhibitors to allow hair to grow.
    exactly!

excess levels of dht and/or cox2 is our enemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    I'll be very interested to see the Replicel 12 month results - they must be due in the next month or two, the 12 months has passed so they will be examining the patients and collating the data.
    They're not going to release any 12 month data. At least not according to what David Hall said in the last presentation they gave for Rodman and Renshaw. He said the next data point for I/II was going to be 24 months.

I could've swore they had listed their timepoints as 6, 12, and 24 months. Maybe i'm mistaken, but i don't think so.

I thought that was disappointing to hear. Hopefully they're not making changes to their data release plans based on what they're seeing.

Just dug this up:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/RepliC...83735.html?x=0

"Subject efficacy at 6-months post injection is the first step in measuring a treatment response. All subjects will continue to participate in the post injection follow-up period of the study until August 2013 and a review of final safety and efficacy results will commence before the end of 2013. The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months. "

If they're not going to show any data from 12 month interval, i'd be very curious to know the reason why.

If there was a known way of "stopping it from binding to the hair follicile" then baldness would be cured.

Antiandrogens don't do that, anti-androgens inhibit the production of DHT, therefore "DHT is our friend!" and "antiandrogen" run counter to each other.

If you're PRO DHT, you are anti anti-androgen effectively. DHT is the strongest of all androgenic conversions from testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months. "

If they're not going to show any data from 12 month interval, i'd be very curious to know the reason why.
    It's pretty obvious that they're hoping their product takes time to work instead of not at all. Grasping at straws, denying the inevitable: the stuff simply doesn't provide cosmetically viable results.

Quote Originally Posted by stilted View Post
    It's pretty obvious that they're hoping their product takes time to work instead of not at all. Grasping at straws, denying the inevitable: the stuff simply doesn't provide cosmetically viable results.
    Those are some damn expensive straws their graspin at !

Those are some damn expensive straws their graspin at !
    Yes, and if they release 12 month data, their stock will be at 5 cents instead of 75 cents overnight.

*And no one hopes I'm more wrong about this than me. I just don't see it being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by stilted View Post
    Yes, and if they release 12 month data, their stock will be at 5 cents instead of 75 cents overnight.

*And no one hopes I'm more wrong about this than me. I just don't see it being the case.
    dude i can almost see this stock crashing, would love to profit from this, but dont know how!