+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 210 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Yes this was the original research that showed it can be done.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14675169

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    If they could actually immunize hair follicles to DHT than I would call that a big damn success. However they are definetly in silent mode now. They got burned by the hype they generated before phase I 6 months results and not being able to produce satisfactory results.
    Silent mode? Didnt they just release a presentation about phase II a few weeks ago? What should they do? Bullhorn Wall Street about their next phase?

Jesus Christ - what is it with people and attacking Replicel? I'd love to see the look on all your faces if they turned around and said "right, screw it, go find your own cure".

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    If they could actually immunize hair follicles to DHT than I would call that a big damn success. However they are definetly in silent mode now. They got burned by the hype they generated before phase I 6 months results and not being able to produce satisfactory results.
    immunize a hair follicle against dht and you can grow that hair out to our nearest galaxy and back
    theres a reason why some people can grow hair longer than others, and dht is that reason.

as well as promote cancers!

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    not at all.
    the 2 women in the video sound like the Aderans guys 10 years ago - about their initial mouse research findings.
    What the heck are you talking about?
    I said : "The stem cells that female Yale scientist is pointing at on her screen are dermal sheath cup cells"

You say not at all? Are you blind or something? From now on, I'm just ignoring you. 10 years.. 10 years is nothing in terms of science.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Jesus Christ - what is it with people and attacking Replicel? I'd love to see the look on all your faces if they turned around and said "right, screw it, go find your own cure".
    Their reaction would probably be something like: "I knew it, scammers." Thinking, you can solve this kind of a problem from one day to another, is just childish.

Replicel is dead end, enough said.

Replicel's last trial was a success except to people who didn't know what to look for.

I'll be very interested to see the Replicel 12 month results - they must be due in the next month or two, the 12 months has passed so they will be examining the patients and collating the data.

The big difference between Replicel and Histogen in terms of results was that Histogen grew primarily terminal hairs (or converted vellus to terminal), while Replicel actually grew a decent amount of vellus hair, as you can see on their presentation from 11 June 2012 on their website. 25% for their best subject, and you can clearly see the extra vellus hairs in the photo.

If those hairs mature to become terminal then all of a sudden Replicel's results go from slightly disappointing (to me anyway) to comparable with Histogen's. If they stay vellus or disappear again, then Replicel has big problems...

Interesting also that Replicel are going straight into Phase IIb, supposedly by the end of the year. They're not wasting time, that's for sure.

I've got my fingers crossed for all the companies; Replicel, Histogen and Aderans.

I don't care who gets it working, as long as one or all of them get it working sooner than later. Shit, I wouldnt mind going in for a combination of treatments from them.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Silent mode? Didnt they just release a presentation about phase II a few weeks ago? What should they do? Bullhorn Wall Street about their next phase?

Well I wasn't attacking them, but whatever. I am glad they are moving forward. I mean I don't have anything to lose except my hair and I am losing it regardless of their current progress.

So I am cheering for them. If they suceed you can rub it in my face as much as you want. Correction: you can rub it in my face but my newly grown hair just won't care then .

And: what presentation I must have missed it?