+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 210 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Yeah, there was something new...we won't hear squat about phase 1 from them until the 24 month time point.
    all that tells me is the results they wanted have not happened and are back at the drawing board.

Replicel still has promise to it, it's just a bit behind at this point and who knows when they'll get the right formula.

Inactive

How come they didnt even recognize histogen as a competitor?
    Only aderans...

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    How come they didnt even recognize histogen as a competitor?
    Only aderans...
    It does not matter why. And unless you're a mind reader with god like omnipresence we'll never know.

Personally I could not careless.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    It does not matter why. And unless you're a mind reader with god like omnipresence we'll never know.

Personally I could not careless.
    Agreed with you. I was just curious... Well, we'll have to wait at least a year to see some new results. The thing I'm most "worried" about is they already injected millions of cells and good poor results (lets be honest - if they have some new great results - we would have known by now), now they'll be lowering the dose and hoping for better ones. Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Agreed with you. I was just curious... Well, we'll have to wait at least a year to see some new results. The thing I'm most "worried" about is they already injected millions of cells and good poor results (lets be honest - if they have some new great results - we would have known by now), now they'll be lowering the dose and hoping for better ones. Hm...
    Ive been thinking about this for a while too - why would a lesser dose result in greater efficacy? Well I realised that with cell therapy that is actually often the case! There is often a 'dose range' that the researchers have discovered was successful in animal models prior - a dose range that was more effective than significantly higher doses.

Now the very fact that Replicel increased their dose significantly helped their cause more than anything, because they proved safety, which dramatically reduces the time of clinical trials.

I dont think efficacy can be found through injecting huge amounts of cells, I believe smaller doses say 3 - 4 times a year will give you the results of 60 - 70% regrowth.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ive been thinking about this for a while too - why would a lesser dose result in greater efficacy? Well I realised that with cell therapy that is actually often the case! There is often a 'dose range' that the researchers have discovered was successful in animal models prior - a dose range that was more effective than significantly higher doses.

Now the very fact that Replicel increased their dose significantly helped their cause more than anything, because they proved safety, which dramatically reduces the time of clinical trials.

I dont think efficacy can be found through injecting huge amounts of cells, I believe smaller doses say 3 - 4 times a year will give you the results of 60 - 70% regrowth.
    Interesting view. I sure hope you're right about the regrowth with smaller amount of cells. It does sound kind of logical.

so how does this work? is this some kind of a hair transplant, oral pill, cream?

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    so how does this work? is this some kind of a hair transplant, oral pill, cream?
    It works by removing enough dollars from your wallet that you are convinced of a 13% increase in vellus hairs when in front of a mirror.

Kind of like Propecia

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    It works by removing enough dollars from your wallet that you are convinced of a 13% increase in vellus hairs when in front of a mirror.

Kind of like Propecia
    SPLENDID!

10char

It's funny because it's true.