+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 210 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

LOL Rodman and Renshaw. Most dishonest stock pumpers in the business. Whenever Rodman and Renshaw is involved, stay far, far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    Replicel is doing a presentation and update September 11th at 2:25 PM ET in the Starlight South suite at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York. We actually get a webcast this time.

http://www.replicel.com/replicel-to-...nt-conference/
    I would have been vaguely interested if it was a Histogen or Aderans presentation...

Whats the bet its the same marketing speil bull crap on the interview with Spencer. They can't tell us anything meaningful for whatever legal reasons...

... so if that is the case please **** off replicel and don't come back until you can tell us if the treatment does or doesnt provide cosmetic improvements!

Replicel is doing a presentation and update September 11th at 2:25 PM ET in the Starlight South suite at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York. We actually get a webcast this time.

Thanks for this info - I didnt check their page lol.

So looks like they're gearing up for their phase II - I remember back before their phase I they had one of these presentations and got started with the recruitment and screening process fairly quickly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I would have been vaguely interested if it was a Histogen or Aderans presentation...

Whats the bet its the same marketing speil bull crap on the interview with Spencer. They can't tell us anything meaningful for whatever legal reasons...

... so if that is the case please **** off replicel and don't come back until you can tell us if the treatment does or doesnt provide cosmetic improvements!
    Take it easy, Replicel deserve our thanks at the very least compared the millions of other companies who cant be bothered to look into new and effective therapeutic treatments and choose to instead churn out garbage expensive cosmetic products aimed at acidic upper-middle class women.

Lets compare the number of health treatments/companies developing/targeting products at men compared to women, perhaps we can then establish truly the lie of a polarized sexual oppression throughout our society. Lol@"female oppression" - makes me laugh everytime, all you need to do is take a trip to a shopping mall to see what a nonsensical manipulative load of horse manure this yet unproven allegation is.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Take it easy, Replicel deserve our thanks at the very least compared the millions of other companies who cant be bothered to look into new and effective therapeutic treatments and choose to instead churn out garbage expensive cosmetic products aimed at acidic upper-middle class women.

Lets compare the number of health treatments/companies developing/targeting products at men compared to women, perhaps we can then establish truly the lie of a polarized sexual oppression throughout our society. Lol@"female oppression" - makes me laugh everytime, all you need to do is take a trip to a shopping mall to see what a nonsensical manipulative load of horse manure this yet unproven allegation is.
    Yes, but we want a cure for hair loss, not some mumbojumbo from cosmetic company, and that is what women buy.

Alf who actually sent mail to his local medical school and asked if they could do balding research.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Yes, but we want a cure for hair loss, not some mumbojumbo from cosmetic company, and that is what women buy.

Alf who actually sent mail to his local medical school and asked if they could do balding research.
    Women will be oppressed no matter what - take away the whole FEM-DOM consumption machine and you're oppressing women, introduce it and you're objectifying them (another form of oppression) - feminism is the disease here - no matter what steps you take, feminism will never have its thirst sated, only until it gains what it initially set out to do - which is to eliminate all forms of mammalian prevalence on this planet shall it be contented with its sadistic, manipulative, racist, radical & selfish actions.

The greatest website ever:

http://www.manwomanmyth.com/

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Women will be oppressed no matter what - take away the whole FEM-DOM consumption machine and you're oppressing women, introduce it and you're objectifying them (another form of oppression) - feminism is the disease here - no matter what steps you take, feminism will never have its thirst sated, only until it gains what it initially set out to do - which is to eliminate all forms of mammalian prevalence on this planet shall it be contented with its sadistic, manipulative, racist, radical & selfish actions.

The greatest website ever:

http://www.manwomanmyth.com/
    LOL - thats the funniest thing I've read all day... okay here's a good joke for you.

Woman constantly carry on about how they can fake an orgasm for the sake of the relationship, but we all know that the real heroes are us men that can fake a relationship for the sake on an orgasm.

Tracey - Please don't hate me!!!!

Listened to the presentation, nothing new there. Maybe a few details about their dosing protocol for phase II. However, what i found disappointing was that they don't intend to update with the 12 month results from phase I. I could've swore they had an interval timepoint of 6 and 12 months...but i guess not. We won't hear anything about that study until the 24 month timepoint.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Listened to the presentation, nothing new there. Maybe a few details about their dosing protocol for phase II. However, what i found disappointing was that they don't intend to update with the 12 month results from phase I. I could've swore they had an interval timepoint of 6 and 12 months...but i guess not. We won't hear anything about that study until the 24 month timepoint.
    Seriously... did somebody think that there would be something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Seriously... did somebody think that there would be something new?
    Yeah, there was something new...we won't hear squat about phase 1 from them until the 24 month time point.