+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 210 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    It is comforting to know that the person cutting my hair is also NW6.

This time next year I will be full blown NW6 at the moment I am NW 5.
    Do you have hopes for anything next year?

atleast in our prayers we should pray to GOD to help us get rid of this ****
    forgive us for our sins which made us go bald
    lets just be hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by 5000 View Post
    lets just be hopeful
    looool 2020????

Quote Originally Posted by 5000 View Post
    lets just be hopeful
    I guess if people didn't spend so much time on praying, many problems would be fixed today. But let's not go there.

The only problem I see with Replicel is, weather they are going to be able to compete against Aderans. The two Ji-Gami complexes Aderans has been testing, are working really well. The third one they are testing now may even work better. Unless Replicel is going to reach bigger growth rates, I doubt their succeed. I don't doubt their method works. It does, they showed that in Phase I. These low growth rates are absolutely normal for a Phase I study, or I better say, they don't matter. So I guess no one will be in need of Replicel, as soon as Aderans hits the market.

People on forums get discouraged for stupid reasons. The biggest reason is that depressed hairloss-suffering, self proclaimed scientists are sharing stupid rumors like "Replicel is dead" because they didnt see high hair growth rates on their first one study or because that little Trichoscan result didnt look like a bearskin. It's ridiculous.
    They (people like that self-staging weird Ironman) from Hairsite (please avoid this site) are quoting scientific parts of articles/studies, talk rubbish about is, without noticing, that their own arguments are contradictory, because they don't know what their talking about, making other members of forums unsecure and believe their nonsense.
    People who've been suffering from hair loss a long time tend to take out their aggressions on the companies, like that Joe some shows ago. It's not right and it's not helping anyone.

Aderans is in sight, so is Histogen. They will be very good treatments, as will be Replicel. The only question is, if Replicel is going to be better, because Replicel lays behind.

Be reasonable.

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Do you have hopes for anything next year?
    Going on holiday in January?

Bernstein seemed to like the results, a shame you lot didnt.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...-hair-density/

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Going on holiday in January?
    Going on holiday from this Website?!?!?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    I guess if people didn't spend so much time on praying, many problems would be fixed today. But let's not go there.

The only problem I see with Replicel is, weather they are going to be able to compete against Aderans. The two Ji-Gami complexes Aderans has been testing, are working really well. The third one they are testing now may even work better. Unless Replicel is going to reach bigger growth rates, I doubt their succeed. I don't doubt their method works. It does, they showed that in Phase I. These low growth rates are absolutely normal for a Phase I study, or I better say, they don't matter. So I guess no one will be in need of Replicel, as soon as Aderans hits the market.

People on forums get discouraged for stupid reasons. The biggest reason is that depressed hairloss-suffering, self proclaimed scientists are sharing stupid rumors like "Replicel is dead" because they didnt see high hair growth rates on their first one study or because that little Trichoscan result didnt look like a bearskin. It's ridiculous.
    They (people like that self-staging weird Ironman) from Hairsite (please avoid this site) are quoting scientific parts of articles/studies, talk rubbish about is, without noticing, that their own arguments are contradictory, because they don't know what their talking about, making other members of forums unsecure and believe their nonsense.
    People who've been suffering from hair loss a long time tend to take out their aggressions on the companies, like that Joe some shows ago. It's not right and it's not helping anyone.

Aderans is in sight, so is Histogen. They will be very good treatments, as will be Replicel. The only question is, if Replicel is going to be better, because Replicel lays behind.

Be reasonable.

Greetings.
    I honestly believe that the next generation will definitely never have to face a life of baldness.

I have a lot of hope for aderans, if they can achieve unlimited donor supply, then baldness is effectively cured.

Where the only thing that will cause people to go bald, is a lack of money.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I honestly believe that the next generation will definitely never have to face a life of baldness.

I have a lot of hope for aderans, if they can achieve unlimited donor supply, then baldness is effectively cured.

Well if we cant clone hair atleast we can clone horses:

http://singularityhub.com/2012/08/07...d-competition/

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    The bald underclass and people in asia taking aderans/replicel not because they have a problem with being bald, but to show they got the money.