+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 210 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    More Injections!!!!!
    yeah if that's the case then they're wasting time. Besides 5 desperate people from this forum, most people won't be interested getting thousands of injection every year. It's a losing battle

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    Most HM companies will fail in thier ventures, i.e wont yeaild "super" results via injections to be viable as a hair loss treatment.

If something much better is not found in the near future to reverse baldness eg histogen etc i predict these HM companies turning into hair transplant companies - multiplying hairs artificially in a "petri dish" and then transplanting them into patients scalps.

their cures are not "easy".
    Id be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    yeah if that's the case then they're wasting time. Besides 5 desperate people from this forum, most people won't be interested getting thousands of injection every year. It's a losing battle
    2 - 3 years is a long time - and I guarantee you 100% you would not turn down offer of one single treatment for 2 - 3 years of hair growth.

Nobody will need to buy stupid finasteride or minox either.

Oh and Histogen had 46% increase in Phase 2 when they increased dose - they are yet to establish a proper dose yet - so who knows how much REAL hair growth they will give you during those 3 years - are you still going to turn it down? LOL

We dont even know what impact the dosage increase of Phase 2 will have on the time of growth lol is it not possible to suggest that if by increasing the dosage heightened the actual hair count, then surely it will also increase the length of time it lasts? Perhaps a proper ESTABLISHED dose will end up giving you 10 years of growth.

Will you still turn it down then???... I doubt you will... you will come crawling back to Histogen.

Id be happy with that.
    i wouldnt...but it wont come to that.

now it's 10 years.... all I want out of life is to be a monkey of average intelligence

if they're actually reversing the damage and fix the environment then the hair will last forever if not then it will only "stimulate" it for some time

Inactive

Exclamation

i predict these HM companies turning into hair transplant companies - multiplying hairs artificially in a "petri dish" and then transplanting them into patients scalps.
    Not so easy:

"When it comes to cloning, hair follicles are in a tough spot. They are too complex to be simply cultured (growing hair follicles in a test tube would be like trying to grow a set of teeth) and follicles are not whole organisms (like Dolly) and, therefore, cannot be outright cloned."

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-cloning/

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Not so easy:

"When it comes to cloning, hair follicles are in a tough spot. They are too complex to be simply cultured (growing hair follicles in a test tube would be like trying to grow a set of teeth) and follicles are not whole organisms (like Dolly) and, therefore, cannot be outright cloned."

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-cloning/
    exactly - they have a better chance in growing hair on the scalp rather than a "petri dish"

right now they are trying to grow hair on bald scalp - IMO they may grow a few follicles here and there on the scalp but nothing "super" enough to warrant it as a treatment/cure against MPB hence the reason why i say they will fail in thier ventures. I hope these HM companies have taken dr cots findings on board and change thier gameplan a little.

What about Roland Lauster?

What about Roland Lauster?
    i think the same pitfalls apply. Hes successfully regrown hair in a "petri dish" but its not commercially viable right now. When he can create 100s of 1000s of hairs within a short space of time with ease and low cost thats when HM will be reality.

i think the same pitfalls apply. Hes successfully regrown hair in a "petri dish" but its not commercially viable right now. When he can create 100s of 1000s of hairs within a short space of time with ease and low cost thats when HM will be reality.
    Yeh but everyone here saying it is not possible but he did it and even stated he could grow the missing parts such as glands required so we will see but I think it can be done.

They can grow organs using 3D matrix using scaffold so I am sure it will be capable of growing hair follicles too.

But as you say it probably won't be required because when a hair from donor is transplanted into slick bald the surrounding tissue thickens and behaves as it did when there was hair there before, so by planting cells the body will know what to do which is why replicel had successful phase 1.