+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 210 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'mBut i'm very dissapointed in their results and it isn't what i was expecting at all. I was expecting at least a couple of visible thick terminal hair.

Who knows what may happen next? As a pseudo scientists I don't see much future in it.

The only interesting part of replicel is the way that the hair grows, I don't think we have seen in the medical literature such feat. Something good may come out from it but from the looks of it with their phase 1, I highly doubt it.
    What may happen next? Anything can happen - nobody has tried an injection of a combination of cells from different parts of the follicle yet, all I have seen so far is one company do DSC the other do DC. People working in research know that cells "know what to do" when they're placed in vivo - surely by combining an injection of DSC + DC the cells will know how to formulate a new follicle once in the correct environment.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What may happen next? Anything can happen - nobody has tried an injection of a combination of cells from different parts of the follicle yet, all I have seen so far is one company do DSC the other do DC. People working in research know that cells "know what to do" when they're placed in vivo - surely by combining an injection of DSC + DC the cells will know how to formulate a new follicle once in the correct environment.
    I think they did and it worked.

Maradona, you cannot say that Replicel´s result are disspointing just because your(and ours) need to see 250% regrowth. You claim that Histogen had much better results, but i remind you the results of their first injections after 1 YEAR(i think just one injection), http://jddonline.com/articles/dermatology/1650

How are these results MUCH better than Replicel´s?

The last results we´ve seen from Histogen are much better:

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf (just providing the link to support my opinion)

But as you see, these results happened after 10 Injections at baseline, and repeat dose at 6 weeks.

Plus, Histogen is injecting a solution to already formed follicles. Replicel is injecting NEW cells to form follicles. Hair follicles are formed still in pregancy, and yet, you only see a full head of hair in a baby nearly after one year. You see the point? Why, with a treatment like this, should Replicel´s results be disapointing? You´re the one facing negativity to support the need to see results. I´m just facing the things that are presented to us(results) and not following other´s who claim(like you sometimes) things that are not supported by any logical sense. In the end i hope you and me to get cured from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I know you're pissed because you don't like to hear negativity.My opinion and other's won't change the future of this company so you might as well ignore it.
    I´m not pissed of because hearing negativity. I´m pissed off of hearing bullshit in a forum that has for main goal help people with hairloss. So some of this forum users should start using it giving their opinions and contributions based on evidence and studys made by people who has the credits for it. Everyone has the right to their opinion for sure, but not based on anything.

Replicel should not have created all the hype they did. It was cruel - and now they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post
    So some of this forum users should start using it giving their opinions and contributions based on evidence and studys made by people who has the credits for it. Everyone has the right to their opinion for sure, but not based on anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Replicel should not have created all the hype they did. It was cruel - and now they suck.
    Thanks Kiwi, for supporting what i´ve said.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post
    Thanks Kiwi, for supporting what i´ve said.
    Bro I am just basing my facts on past HM techniques.

Replicel is using a different cell, it may all well shit on any other past HM technique that involved replicating cells.

At this point we know it's results are no different than past HM techniques.

But good shit could happen down the road, bro.

Maradona,

I know you want these treatments to work, and I honestly respect your opinions when you use your head before posting them. The thing that really pisses me off most is when you and others state negative comments so matter-of-factually. I know you are basing your opinion of Replicel on past HM techniques, but this is NOT a past HM technique. Its a CURRENT (technically future) and DIFFERENT approach.

Just quit saying things like "this won't work" or "this company is a total bust" - or whatever it is you're saying along those lines, like you can predict the f*cking future! Not trying to bash on you here, but you know by now that these comments piss people off and I'm beginning to think you do it for attention.

You could be right and you could be dead wrong about what this treatment will offer in its maturity. Fact is, NOBODY knows for sure yet! DAMNIT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGround View Post
    Maradona,

I know you want these treatments to work, and I honestly respect your opinions when you use your head before posting them. The thing that really pisses me off most is when you and others state negative comments so matter-of-factually. I know you are basing your opinion of Replicel on past HM techniques, but this is NOT a past HM technique. Its a CURRENT (technically future) and DIFFERENT approach.

Just quit saying things like "this won't work" or "this company is a total bust" - or whatever it is you're saying along those lines, like you can predict the f*cking future! Not trying to bash on you here, but you know by now that these comments piss people off and I'm beginning to think you do it for attention.

You could be right and you could be dead wrong about what this treatment will offer in its maturity. Fact is, NOBODY knows for sure yet! DAMNIT!!!!

Yeah of course we exaggerate sometimes. This is a balding forum bro, we are all like that, at least most of us.

I'm just not holding my breath over it. I am a nobody so you might as well ignore my opinion, no sarcasm intended.

Who knows? It might bring something good at the end.

Inactive

The topic is a bit dead, I see.

Any news? Whats the next milestone?
    Or all eyes are on histogen now?