+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 210 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

I fully understand everyone's feelings of being let down by Replicel. On the other the hand, they are going ahead with another trial, which indicates they must have some faith in their approach. As for it not working on everyone, that's a given. Neither do finasteride and minoxidil. We need are as many different treatment approaches for hair loss as possible. I hope we can get more information.

I understand people feeling disapointed about Replicel. But thatīs not because Replicel results. Thatīs because there are a few pseudo-scientists writing bullshit on this forum. Guys wich hairloss has led them to a point where they think they a know a lot more than real scientists workinīfor us.(and also for the money, but yeah, we all do it donīt we?~). Guys who are mixing stuff in their scalps wich they donīt know exactly what it is, and thinking that science works based on a " if A>B and B>C, then A>C". But worse, there are some guys following them.

But iīm sure that those "scientists" will be right about everything that is being developed. But not because they have some understanding of it. Itīs because they just say everything about it. At some point, one of those brilliant mind will be spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post
    I understand people feeling disapointed about Replicel. But that´s not because Replicel results. That´s because there are a few pseudo-scientists writing bullshit on this forum. Guys wich hairloss has led them to a point where they think they a know a lot more than real scientists workin´for us.(and also for the money, but yeah, we all do it don´t we?~). Guys who are mixing stuff in their scalps wich they don´t know exactly what it is, and thinking that science works based on a " if A>B and B>C, then A>C". But worse, there are some guys following them.

But i´m sure that those "scientists" will be right about everything that is being developed. But not because they have some understanding of it. It´s because they just say everything about it. At some point, one of those brilliant mind will be spot on.
    I know you're pissed because you don't like to hear negativity.My opinion and other's won't change the future of this company so you might as well ignore it.
    Unfortunately, it's a general consensus among the hair loss community that this is not something to be holding your breath.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. Just look at their phase 1 results, they're pretty bad. They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo.

Not to mention their before after pictures are exactly the same.

I know it's 6 months but they do have the 1 year results/photos already and they are not showing it not even to attract more investors after the catastrophe that happened.

Also these results are the same as past HM techniques in the past.

Not saying it's not going to pan out but it is very UNLIKELY and anybody with some research can figure this out.

Better look out at ARI, they've been trying to solve the replicel's catastrophe for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    IMHO, they're done.

Even if it comes to market it wont be effective on us, CEO clearly said it won't work on everyone.
    No... they're not "done", they're just getting started.

Nothing works on everyone - Histogen, Aderans name what you will - none of them work on 100% of people, but that's besides the point - because Replicel hit 63% whereas it took Aderans nearly 6 years to get to that level (71%).

Replicel: "6 months post-injection is a very early look. For the patients that responded below base-line, their hair loss could be related to the trauma of injections".

Only 3 patients were below base line - and that coud be due to the trauma of the injections, (as a side, humans like you will forever focus on the negatives) the rest of the patients experienced hair growth and that's what's important here - the treatment works - it just needs refining... no cell therapy out today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first trial, you have to see it is a step by step process - Rome wasnt built in a day.

You cant knock these results, the 6 month efficacy endpoints beat Minox and Finasteride hands down, that's ONE treatment, imagine if it were to be repeated with more injections/higher dosage.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. Just look at their phase 1 results, they're pretty bad. They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo..
    What a nonsensical accusation you have just made, the individuals that were dropped were taken from the trial BEFORE receiving their injections, lol they didnt look at the results & say "hey lets shave a couple of these negatives off to make us look better".

Rolf, some of the shit stated on this website really makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What a nonsensical accusation you have just made, the individuals that were dropped were taken from the trial BEFORE receiving their injections, lol they didnt look at the results & say "hey lets shave a couple of these negatives off to make us look better".

Rolf, some of the shit stated on this website really makes me chuckle.
    "Before their injections". That's what they claim.

By working I don't mean what they claim, I mean the replication of cells being effective in whatever microscopic improvements you may see and even that IS NOT CONSISTENT in HM techniques since the 90s.

Even taking out those patients out of the trial did not help.

~40% placebo? . Might as well get the placebo, sounds cheaper.

Only thing that replicel is doing is taking cells from a different part of the follicle, they were hoping they were the holy grail cells and from the looks of it, it isn't.

Intercytex had the same results or better but they decided that this was not marketable.

Let it go bro, let it go.

ADERANS is in much better position than replceil.

^^ I simply dont agree - you're telling me the company has fraudulently doctored its trial results? And they did this by telling the public that 3 of the candidates were not included in the trial because of errors in shipping the protocol?

And what about the people who WERE dropped? Did Replicel hire ninja assassins to have them taken out so they wouldn’t say anything? Are Replicel also covering up Roswell & the moon landing?

As for the rest of your comment about cell therapy, if medical science was left to negative people like you we probably would still be stuck in the 1990's - as stated, it's a step by step process... no safe cell therapy available today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first clinical trial.

Negativity serves no purpose, if we gave up at every hurdle we might aswel go back to the primordial soup.

^^ I simply dont agree - you're telling me the company has fraudulently doctored its trial results? And they did this by telling the public that 3 of the candidates were not included in the trial because of errors in shipping the protocol?

And what about the people who WERE dropped? Did Replicel hire ninja assassins to have them taken out so they wouldn’t say anything? Are Replicel also covering up Roswell & the moon landing?

As for the rest of your comment about cell therapy, if medical science was left to negative people like you we probably would still be stuck in the 1990's - as stated, it's a step by step process... no safe cell therapy available today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first clinical trial.
    I said even with them "dropping their patients", which they did drop them out ok before the injections, the results are pretty bad.

40% placebo bro, that's a big red flag right there.

I expect medical science to "advance" and use different techniques towards HM, but they're basically doing the same thing with a different type of cell.

We still got ARI miles of head of Replicel, doing the same thing but tweaking their solutions with other ingredients. What is replicel plan B or "second step"? just inject the same crap again.

We still got Histogen which is the most promising. Nothing to be bitching about really.

It's all about keeping your hair intact so you can take most benefit out of these future treatments.

ARI will be done with their phase 2 this year I think or hopefully give an update.
    If they fail, you can all forget about these type of "techniques".

I said even with them "dropping their patients", which they did drop them out ok before the injections, the results are pretty bad.

40% placebo bro, that's a big red flag right there.
    Your original assertion was that they purposely dropped patients to improve their trial results - am I right?

This is what you stated:

They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo
    So they dropped them on purpose... BEFORE the injections... to... improve their results?... Im confused - unless Replicel could see into the future... which if they could... according to your thesis on them being a complete failure - they wouldnt have needed the ninja assassins to begin with.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aluminium-Fo...1216181&sr=8-1

Your original assertion was that they purposely dropped patients to improve their trial results - am I right?

This is what you stated:

So they dropped them on purpose... BEFORE the injections... to... improve their results?... Im confused - unless Replicel could see into the future... which if they could... according to your thesis on them being a complete failure - they wouldnt have needed the ninja assassins to begin with.
    I'm taking out that part of them using their dropped patients to improve their results.

I think theyre placebo are close to 37% TAKING THE PATIENTS OUT.
    I just said 40% so you can see the magnitude.

Don't get me wrong bro, I want replicel to succeed. In fact I was the biggest replicel cheerleader and replicel owes me a lot of money because I raised half their capital on this site.

But i'm very dissapointed in their results and it isn't what i was expecting at all. I was expecting at least a couple of visible thick terminal hair.

Who knows what may happen next? As a pseudo scientists I don't see much future in it.

The only interesting part of replicel is the way that the hair grows, I don't think we have seen in the medical literature such feat. Something good may come out from it but from the looks of it with their phase 1, I highly doubt it.