X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mojo Risin
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
    Yawn whatever.

I say we ignore this little attention whore and stick to the toppic rather then argueing with a butchered moron
    I bring the best in you.
    I didn't insult anyone, what's wrong with you. So you'd rather have me say that in 3 years, Replicel will succeed, get passed all the FDA process in a breeze and we'll all have a Justin Bieber's haircut.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
      Inactive
      • Jan 2011

You called me lonely ****** a while back.

Dude seriously i am not responsible that you are 22 years old with hair loss

Comment

• Mojo Risin
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
        You called me lonely ****** a while back.

Dude seriously i am not responsible that you are 22 years old with hair loss
        ''a while back''

Personal attacks bring a lot to the subject.

Comment

• re22
          • Nov 2011

You want everyone to be realistic, yet you are using "ten years away" as your reference point which is just as baseless of a prediction as everyone else's in this thread. Questioning things is fine, and this forum definitely needs to stay levelheaded, but at least provide some substance to back your claims rather than spouting out aimless cynicisms. The only thing worse than a balding loser is a balding loser who gets a kick out of riling everyone up.

Comment

• re22
            • Nov 2011

I don't think you all are balding losers by the way. I love you all.

Comment

• skinontop
              • Dec 2011

some of y just missing eating Propecia today lol

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by re22
                Questioning things is fine, and this forum definitely needs to stay levelheaded, but at least provide some substance to back your claims rather than spouting out aimless cynicisms.
                This. Hadn't realized Mr. Mojo Risin was as big of a troll as he has proven to be.

/ignore.

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

Anybody know what happened at the presentation last week?

Comment

• Kiwi
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                    Anybody know what happened at the presentation last week?
                    Yes I do. Nothing.

Nothing but pics of mice with hairy ears, no info on whether it is even slightly beneficial on humans, and talks of a fantasy fast release to market.

Ok I don't know for sure. But I'd put money on it.

Comment

• Kampung101
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
                      Yes I do. Nothing.

Nothing but pics of mice with hairy ears, no info on whether it is even slightly beneficial on humans, and talks of a fantasy fast release to market.

Ok I don't know for sure. But I'd put money on it.
                      How could they say anything about efficacy when they don't even have the data composed from the 1st trial yet?

These people are research scientists, not genies.

Comment

• Kiwi
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kampung101
                        How could they say anything about efficacy when they don't even have the data composed from the 1st trial yet?

These people are research scientists, not genies.
                        Exactly. People are like "WOW REPLICEL ARE GOING TO BE FIRST TO MARKET BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

I've been watching this site for over 5 years and I've seen em come and go. I know that first of all Replicel need to prove safety and then that it actually works on humans. And then they start the real FDA process.

Also what pisses me off about these hollow interviews is that Replicel have never said whether it works on humans. All they have said is that things are going well. And I presume that what they mean is that they have administered it to humans and that those humans havent died. Well its a start.

I'm still pretty certain that Aderans and maybe Histogen will come to market first. If Replicel make it to market they will still make hundreds of millions of dollars.

Comment

• Kampung101
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
                          Exactly. People are like "WOW REPLICEL ARE GOING TO BE FIRST TO MARKET BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

I've been watching this site for over 5 years and I've seen em come and go. I know that first of all Replicel need to prove safety and then that it actually works on humans. And then they start the real FDA process.

Also what pisses me off about these hollow interviews is that Replicel have never said whether it works on humans. All they have said is that things are going well. And I presume that what they mean is that they have administered it to humans and that those humans havent died. Well its a start.

I'm still pretty certain that Aderans and maybe Histogen will come to market first. If Replicel make it to market they will still make hundreds of millions of dollars.
                          Well, to be fair, they're limited by what they can say due to the shareholders, and this is true for all companies. And I don't think the interviews are hollow. Sure, we're not hearing what we all hope to hear (i.e. we definitely have a cure here), but its nice to know that they are keeping the balding community informed in some type of a way.

I personally am not going to predict with any type of certainty as to which treatment will come to market first. Some, and maybe even you, will say Aderans will first, based possibly on how far they are in the trials. But if its all about where a treatment is at in the trial phase, then it would make more sense to predict Follica will be the first to come to market as it has actually finished phase 2. Not saying that Follica will be the first to hit the market (if it even does), as again, at this point with all these possible treatments, there is no strong grounding as to predict which ones will come first.

The only guess I have about all this is that I think its likely that at the very least one of these treatments will be successful (saying none of them will work I think engaging in naive cynicism). But as to which will be successful or which will hit the market first is still too big of a question mark.

Comment

• Kiwi
                            • Mar 2011

Well, to be fair, they're limited by what they can say due to the shareholders, and this is true for all companies. And I don't think the interviews are hollow. Sure, we're not hearing what we all hope to hear (i.e. we definitely have a cure here), but its nice to know that they are keeping the balding community informed in some type of a way.

I personally am not going to predict with any type of certainty as to which treatment will come to market first. Some, and maybe even you, will say Aderans will first, based possibly on how far they are in the trials. But if its all about where a treatment is at in the trial phase, then it would make more sense to predict Follica will be the first to come to market as it has actually finished phase 2. Not saying that Follica will be the first to hit the market (if it even does), as again, at this point with all these possible treatments, there is no strong grounding as to predict which ones will come first.

The only guess I have about all this is that I think its likely that at the very least one of these treatments will be successful (saying none of them will work I think engaging in naive cynicism). But as to which will be successful or which will hit the market first is still too big of a question mark.
                            Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I know what you're saying about the interviews and how the people being interviewed can only say so much based on the instructions of their board of directors BUT I don't really care about them (they are going to be rich mother ****ers) all I care about is my hair and a flow of useful and meaningful information.

I don't give a roos poo if the Replicel CEO does a nice talk about how he's having a nice day and that he's feeling positive. I just want to know if it works. Or if it looks like its going to work. And to that end most of the interviews are hollow. At least to me. Spencer just asks the same feel good passing of the time questions and don't get us any closer to knowing. I heard the interview and felt hollow and empty afterwards - I felt exactly where I was before I heard the interview or worse.

I had forgotten about Follica. In my mind, the ones that have a product that delivers the results and gets through the FDA process first, will be the first to market. Its logical but like you kinda say it isnt guaranteed :P

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

Excellent reply. I agree 100%

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                                • Mar 2011

Don't worry guys, in 5-10 years, we should know.

Comment

Working...