+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 210 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    That's a lot of money, but how much the average citizen spends on living and food?
    Are you asking how much they do spend or how much they have to spend? I lived on $6,000 last year in a county where the median income is $42,000. I don't make that, but if I did, it wouldn't cost me anymore to live. I could save $35,000 easily.

Most anyone making decent money could do the same thing. At least here in America. Any excuse you hear is BS.

Do you think an immigrant with a masters degree from a small foreign country could get a job like that in UK?

that depends what your degree is in and what school you went to

Well, my University is considered top in my country, but in the world it is absolutely nothing. However, I do have a lot of skills and I am tall. Shouldn't that increase my chances?

what kind of degree? and what is this mystery country?

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Well, my University is considered top in my country, but in the world it is absolutely nothing. However, I do have a lot of skills and I am tall. Shouldn't that increase my chances?
    Yes most likely.

That's a lot of money, but how much the average citizen spends on living and food?
    Depends on where in the UK you live, and how you live, but on average id say around £7,000 per year.

Inactive

Exclamation

Scorpion is a troll. Do not feed the trolls.

how did this thread digress so fast?

Scorpion... if you are smart enough to get a degree you're smart enough to use google to answer these questions... I mean who refers to their masters degree as a masters degree? WHAT KIND? a master degree in jerking off isn't going to help much.

Inactive

Exclamation

Scorpion is a troll. Do not feed the trolls.

I think it's fair to say anything over £10k is a considerable amount of money for most people, which would require life style changes and choices if they decided to loan that amount of money on top of other large expenses such as their home and car.

For most people here I'd imagine you are willing to sacrifice a lot for your hair. That's why you're on the forums. You're part of the relatively small percentage who actively pursue a solution to your hair loss.

Many millions of people simply don't do anything about hair loss because there is no cure, no where near a cure. Current treatments are a) expense b) carry side effects and c) Give substandard, unreliable and unimpressive results.

Replicel could be the most affordable treatment available, which also gives the best results. Bringing all the people not pursuing a treatment into the market and boy they will make a hell of a lot of money.

Pricing this treatment at 50% plus of a persons yearly wage is no good for any one, including Replicel.

But we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    IReplicel's product is not a "drug"; it's a treatment that requires the replication of hair cells, a process that is neither quick nor inexpensive.
    Ah yes, of course. The biopsy and hair replication will justify higher prices. Still, compared to a hair transplant no where near as many man hours are needed.