+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 210 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

What? I haven't stated my opinion either way. I just want to see evidence for why people are saying what they say instead of the same nonsensical conjecture that gets spouted off on here.

Absolutely agree with re22. Looking at the wording of the retraction it seems to me that Replicel has had its wrists slapped, probably by corporate lawyers, for allowing over-zealous stock promoters to raise wild expectations about the potential value of stock.

Now, the product might turn out to be a load of apple sauce, but we don't know yet. I think I remember Craig Zeiring suggesting he likes to 'under-promise and over-perform' in the context of Histogen. I think Replicel's stock promoters have been doing exactly the opposite and Replicel are having to wind their necks in a bit.

Whilst a healthy cynicism may be appropraite, this wild swaying of emotions is not doing anyone any good. As we keep saying in the UK: for the time being "keep calm and carry on".

From what I'm gathering, some clown on another forum is going on about how he proved Replicel won't work because he found some journal article that contradicts their model. That happens in every facet of science, there are people out there who have published articles that, according to them, refute modern theories of gravity. Experimentation is part of the scientific method for a reason.

Let's not fight about what the hell will happen with replicel, none of us know anything for sure, and we each have our own theories, osme of us are opitmistic, some arent, but in the end, optimism is relative to each person so while some will get dissapointed badly if replicel fails badly, some wont be moved at all. And the same will happen vice versa. And the thing is, many many studies are happening now and many new solutions and things that we just havent tried. I mean let's imagine a person taking toco, curc, resv, saw palmetto, caster oil, emu oil, nizoral, and hopefully some of the new PGD2 agonists like the one with the weird name i posted in this section. A damn combo like that should stop your hairloss with no sides as far as i know. And some of these promote regrowth. And best of all, (at least i think this is true) but most of these are cheap right? And yes, im sure you're all screaming "Wives tale" at most of the list i put, but if each one of these works with some peopel, then surely together, at least one will work someway (oh and ofcourse they're all GREAT for your general health )

Well its obvious now they haven't found the cure.

Question is, did they get 0 results or 'some' regrowth / new growth.

I'm starting to wish I was a mouse! But I'm not waiting around. Booked in with Gho for may (hope it bloody works!)

any empirical basis to your claim?

Why have so many users instantly lost faith in Replicel because of the latest retraction? As if it suddenly means they have failed. Whether the results are good or bad, I doubt this retraction was the affect of either.

Remember, just 10 days ago they announced the closing of private investment for a large sum. Surely the investors would have had access to exclusive data. Straight from the horses mouth, something that none of us have access to. And if they didn't, why would an investor be interested in taking such a large punt when data was ready to be analysed? Those investors must have known more than we do and received some sort of evidence that the investment would be very beneficial as results were positive.

Replicel are playing the game and investing in marketing and PR. However, when they hired stock promotional companies to promote them they probably felt a little out of control and are probably regretting some of the overly promotional media talk that these companies regurgitated.

I think their latest retraction shows professionalism, it's the right thing to do and I'd imagine they'll be very careful with the marketing companies they hire in the future.

If this statement represented that replicel has failed, then I would have expected all the company insiders to dump there stock near the closing bell and we would have seen a stock price plunge. That doesn't appear to be the case

British Columbia Security Laws dictate that Replicel or anyone else in this business keep this sort of thing in check. They were likely compelled to make this retraction because that's the rules in Canada; nothing more, nothing less. There is a big difference in the way the promoters in the US run an ad campaign vs. the way they do things in Canada. The US are bullish and take way more liberties. Canadians are more litigious minded in these matters and their laws reflect it everywhere. I believe the retraction means nothing in terms of the announcement. Being bullish and oily turns many people off, even though they may well have something very good to toot about! This was simply a cross border ideology hiccup, and Replicel's retraction was the remedial glass of water...my opinion...

So has replicel released anything at all or are people just assuming things and getting their panties in a bunch?