+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Don’t worry about what RichardDawkins says. He doesn't know anything and is just some guy who posts on the forums like he knows what he’s talking about. He probably lives in his parent's garage.

Spencer Kobren is the most influential and powerful figure in the world of hair loss so I highly doubt he would even bother conducting an interview with Replicel if it wasn’t for real. Let’s all try to stay positive!

hey sorry i live in australia, it's hard for me to catch the show, and it was 2 hrs lng can anyone pls give me an update on waht was said or tell me around what time the replicel update was given? THANKS!

Joe from Staten Island gave his weekly update and discussed Replicel. All Kobren said was that he owed them a phone call, because they tried to contact him and he was out of town. He also said that he will be interviewing them at some point soon. I think it was in like the first 20 minutes of last Sunday’s show.

I heard the show last week and Spencer did say that he would be doing an interview with them, but did not say when. @amadeus, I think you are right that Spencer would not be wasting his time if he did not think the Replicel was legit. If it wasn’t for the Bald Truth I would have had a hair transplant with MHR when I didn’t even need it and I would be in a really bad place right now, so I trust everything he says and I’m excited to learn more about Replicel. I hope he does the interview tonight!

Spencer just confirmed that they set a date this week to do the interview with Replicel and will post it during the week and talk about it next Sunday! I'm listening to the show at this point so I will post anything else for people who can't listen, RIGHT NOW. At this moment some annoying dude named ANDREW is complaining about his hair once again but he has a ****ing MOP! That dude needs to grow some balls!

Anyways, good news from Spencer and Replicel!

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Spencer just confirmed that they set a date this week to do the interview with Replicel and will post it during the week and talk about it next Sunday! I'm listening to the show at this point so I will post anything else for people who can't listen, RIGHT NOW. At this moment some annoying dude named ANDREW is complaining about his hair once again but he has a ****ing MOP! That dude needs to grow some balls!

Anyways, good news from Spencer and Replicel!
    If it's Andrew Zarian then it's such a joke. Dude is like negative norwood with one of those youngster turned up fringes showing a perfectly straight hairline. It's annoying alright. He's on finasteride as far as I'm aware. Doesn't appear to have any loss whatsoever. Ah sorry about the rant, I'm just jealous of that mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    If it's Andrew Zarian then it's such a joke. Dude is like negative norwood with one of those youngster turned up fringes showing a perfectly straight hairline. It's annoying alright. He's on finasteride as far as I'm aware. Doesn't appear to have any loss whatsoever. Ah sorry about the rant, I'm just jealous of that mop.
    Yeah it’s Andrew Zarian, he’s okay, but I do get pissed listening to him bitch about his hair like a little girl. He has more hair then I ever had! I started watching the show that Kobren and him do on Friday night with this other guy. It’s a good show and I’m becoming kind of addicted, but even during that show he bitches about his hair which is always perfect! I think this guy just likes to cry about everything, he’s always complaining about some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Yeah it’s Andrew Zarian, he’s okay, but I do get pissed listening to him bitch about his hair like a little girl. He has more hair then I ever had! I started watching the show that Kobren and him do on Friday night with this other guy. It’s a good show and I’m becoming kind of addicted, but even during that show he bitches about his hair which is always perfect! I think this guy just likes to cry about everything, he’s always complaining about some shit.
    So I just googled this Andrew Zarian. This guy seriously cries about his hairline, or are you kidding?

I had a feeling more people felt the same way. Check it, the dude calls the ****ing show and constantly complains that his hair is thinning but has NO signs whatsoever of balding. He comes up with shit like, "my life is over"! I keep thinking the guy is gay. It's so annoying that Spencer even gets to the point where he tells him he is good looking and shouldn't worry. The guy is like a chick that needs to be told he is cute constantly. His whiny voice makes me think he is gay also. I feel like dragging that fool from his hair like a caveman would and then show him that his damn hair ain't falling out! What bothers me more is that he knows Joe from Staten has been suffering for decades and has a very hard time dealing with hair loss and this Andrew dude continues to cry about his mop. Joe deals with clinical depression but this ****ing dude ignores it as if Joe wasn't even there. I have a feeling his girl Is going to dump his ass for a real man sooner or later. The guy seems cool but he needs to stop whining like a little girl and consider the people around him.

Anyways, Spencer said to post questions for Replicel.

Default Prior tests

Here's a question that has not been asked yet:

Has Replicel done any testing at all, even on mice, that shows that their injectable works in at least some organism? Or is it all just a 'theory' that this will work?