Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greatjob!
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Alf
    I have thought about it, and maybe you in ex-soviet can get someone to clone you, take the clones hair and transplant it to your body.
    That would be awesome! Then you could see what it would be like to kill yourself, without the whole dying part and everything. Oh to be rich...

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by greatjob!
      That would be awesome! Then you could see what it would be like to kill yourself, without the whole dying part and everything. Oh to be rich...
      I wonder if I could beat myself up...

Comment

• greatjob!
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
        I wonder if I could beat myself up...
        probably end in a draw...

Comment

• MoreCoffee
          • Jul 2009

Tb4

Found this: anyone know why nothing came of this?
          "RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing TB4 for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds and for the treatment of a variety of human diseases involving tissue and organ repair under an exclusive world-wide license from the NIH. The Company holds several patents related to the technology and has numerous patent applications pending. The Company also holds a separate, exclusive world-wide license related to TB4 and its use for hair regeneration and treatment of alopecia (loss of hair). The Company has successfully completed Phase I human clinical trials with TB4 for the treatment of chronic dermal wounds and expects to begin Phase II trials in the first half of 2004".

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

I remember this lol - the gene therapy that would cure baldness in 5 years time... 9 years ago!

As far as I know they tested this on mice but not on humans, I think they concentrated on using the compound to regenerate heart function, which is a tad more important than hair loss lol.

Anyone else have any ideas why this didnt cure us?

Comment

• 67mph
              • Mar 2010

When it comes to reading threads and posts in the 'future treaments' section on this (and other hairloss forum) websites, i start to suffer from a very serious case of déjà vu.

I wouldn't even consider myself as a hairloss forum veteran, or even well educated in hairloss in the slightest, or even a daily user of hairloss sites, but cripes it can get ridiculous, with the sheer volume of 'new' and 'old' and 'advanced' treatments flooding the market in the cure for baldness ...i feel dizzy!

Hairloss cure? 10 years to go from today, or 10 years to go in 10 years from today??

Comment

• 67mph
                • Mar 2010

...we're all seeing and saying the same things over and over and over again.

Don't knock me for saying what i'm saying (before you do) as that's overly predictable aswell!!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 67mph
                  ...we're all seeing and saying the same things over and over and over again.

Don't knock me for saying what i'm saying (before you do) as that's overly predictable aswell!!
                  There hasnt been a time in history where so many regenerative approaches to treating hair loss have been in actual human clinical trials, they are making progress.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

The fact remains that people call Replicel a failure but it was only ONE treatment and a single 6 month follow-up, if the treatment was applied 3 - 4 times over the period of a year you'd probably get much better results, which is why Replicel are taking phase 1 results as a positive, they KNOW they can improve the results.

Comment

• Horseshoe
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                      The fact remains that people call Replicel a failure but it was only ONE treatment and a single 6 month follow-up, if the treatment was applied 3 - 4 times over the period of a year you'd probably get much better results, which is why Replicel are taking phase 1 results as a positive, they KNOW they can improve the results.
                      I hope your right. The stock has been down about 66% since the six month results. So if anyone really believes they are the real deal then they should buy it at the current discount. As for me, I already bought it at the over inflated price of $2.60 and sitting on a big loss. I have not sold or bought anymore, just waiting with my fingers crossed and hoping for a cure.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                        I really wonder what results would look like from a combination of replicel and aderans or histogen..... hmmm.

Comment

• kaandereli
                          • Jan 2012

i wonder when will replicel publish 12 months results.they should have already collected the data in july

Comment

• The Alchemist
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                            They should be coming up on their 12 month time point, pretty soon. I thought it would be around October. Hopefully they'll update ....be curious to see if they achieved more terminal hair growth.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by The Alchemist
                              They should be coming up on their 12 month time point, pretty soon. I thought it would be around October. Hopefully they'll update ....be curious to see if they achieved more terminal hair growth.
                              I believe you're correct, I just want to hear when they plan to start their Phase 2 trial.

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
                                • Jul 2012

Replicel is doing a presentation and update September 11th at 2:25 PM ET in the Starlight South suite at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York. We actually get a webcast this time.

Comment

Working...