+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 210 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    females carry genetics too you stupid idiot..... do you want all ugly, bald gene carrying females to kill themselves too?
    This.

Also the fact that bald people still exist is a testament to the females' willingness to reproduce with bald dudes (:

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    lol

Going off topic. Everytime I go out, I always see balding guys with hot girls. Sure, it makes life harder, but, other guys are doing well with girls. So why can't anyone here?
    maybe they're in it for the money. maybe they're only hot in your eyes. maybe they married prior to noticeable hair loss and now stuck with kids and a baldy. maybe they're waiting for the right time to move on. maybe the guy looks acceptable despite hair loss. maybe it's the personality. maybe he's gifted with long johnson. lots and lots of variables.

nobody knows the reason as to why these 'hot' women chooses to stay with these bald men. not so dissimilar as to why some women chooses to stay in abusive relationship.

as for other guys are doing it so why can't you? there are scientists with great medical minds working hard to solve a cure for hair loss. these guys are able to make it happen, so why can't you? oh right.

hey wait isn't this thread about hair loss treatment called replicel?

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    The trolls themselves I don't mind, I think they brighten the place up, but to see guys who apparently STILL haven't figured out they are being trolled, and insist on taking the bait every time... that is just depressing.
    i.e. 2020

10char

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Everytime I go out, I always see balding guys with hot girls. Sure, it makes life harder, but, other guys are doing well with girls. So why can't anyone here?
    It's almost as if there were no universal standard for what makes people attractive to each other, and individuals see different things in different people.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    It's almost as if there were no universal standard for what makes people attractive to each other, and individuals see different things in different people.
    Its all about just getting on with life and dealing with it, some men can just live with it, some like us can't.

It is true, I have said many times that I know of men that are bald and are happily in relationships and most of them have attractive gf's.

I am hopefully going to ask a girl I have liked for years out this week. The first girl I have bothered asking in **** knows how long...years and years. So I will see how that goes, If she aint interested I am getting on the online dating sites. Probably a rip off but I'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by PvH View Post
    maybe they're in it for the money. maybe they're only hot in your eyes. maybe they married prior to noticeable hair loss and now stuck with kids and a baldy. maybe they're waiting for the right time to move on. maybe the guy looks acceptable despite hair loss. maybe it's the personality. maybe he's gifted with long johnson. lots and lots of variables.

nobody knows the reason as to why these 'hot' women chooses to stay with these bald men. not so dissimilar as to why some women chooses to stay in abusive relationship.

as for other guys are doing it so why can't you? there are scientists with great medical minds working hard to solve a cure for hair loss. these guys are able to make it happen, so why can't you? oh right.

Maybe being bald (especially if shaved) isn't a universally unattractive feature? It seems like you went out of your way to think of every possible reason you could have for a woman being with a bald guy, except for actually being attracted to him.

Well with an attitude like that, I'm sorry to say, but you don't deserve to be with a hot girl.

And the money argument (which is no different to looks), yeah maybe, but that shouldn't stop anyone from working hard in there career. I bet a lot of dudes who are balding on here probably don't even have that going for them.

I got my first r/ship with hairloss and a shit hairstyle, def better now. She had an infatuation with my hair, bevause it was so badly styled, but it didn't stop her from dating me.

You have to try.

Back on topic: hurry the **** up replicel

we all have other attractive qualities besides hair. yeah, i get that. look, we're all here because we're obsessed with hair loss. why do people try to rationalize or find reasons to marginalize the impact of hair loss?

if you can get past hair loss and shave it off, then great. why are you here? move on. you're better than most of us.

Should be announcing something this week, probably Sunday.

we all have other attractive qualities besides hair. yeah, i get that. look, we're all here because we're obsessed with hair loss. why do people try to rationalize or find reasons to marginalize the impact of hair loss?

if you can get past hair loss and shave it off, then great. why are you here? move on. you're better than most of us.
    It bothers me, I won't lie.

And if I am honest with you, it is not primarily due to girls, it is because I personally like having hair. I know tho it is isnt a massive game killer, if you have your shit together, you just gotta try.