+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 210 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Don't Intercytex me bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Histogen's improved results at 12 months (and their apparent drop in results at 5 months) may well have been because it took a couple of cycles for the new hair to really get going again.
    wait what? Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Keep believing the pipe dream boys.
    why are you here again?

Keep believing the pipe dream boys.
    Werd why you here if you trying to kill our hope..

You see, I'm trying to become as negative as possible towards it, so in case it does work out it's a super happy surprise to everyone. But if it doesn't - it's just what we expected and aren't disappointed.

Logic 101
    ... has nothing to do with logic. That is just some strategy to keep yourself "happy" no matter what the outcome is.

If you want to use logic, then read more about Replicel. There is a high chance that they won't disappoint us

I'm not exactly happy. Today, when my mom was crying, I was desperately thinking that maybe I should just run out, get on the top floor and jump off. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed my eyes racing across the room full of tears. I laid there paralyzed, not knowing what to do. She forgave me of my horrid actions. I told her it is all because of hair loss and my not underwear male model looks. It has ruined my lie and psyche.
    You think your the only one going through emotions like that. Baldness ain't for small minded guys. Your not alone. Man up

Nobody cares about you "manning up" or "being a badass".

People just care how many hair follicles you have on your head, what is your height and how your face looks.
    You're speaking the truth, man. However, You forgot to mention that people also care about your money and social status. Since you claim that you could have been a model if it weren't for your hair loss, could you provide us with a old photo of yourself? I'm kind of curious (no homo). And don't post a picture of a famous person to be funny!

I know people care about money and social status. I'm the founder of the LMS (LOOKS MONEY STATUS) theory.

However, out of all of this looks are the most important unless you have billions of dollars. In which case women will be attracted to your money not you.

Status is pretty much relative and made up of how much money you have or how good looking you are.

Looks have the biggest impact.

People treat good looking people better. Good looking people get better jobs, they get better spouses, are happier, get out of problems, get more opportunities, etc...

Nice try puahater. Also, I never claimed it. NEVER. To be a model I not only need a NW1 hairline, but also perfect facial symmetry, which I lack. But I won't after the plastic surgeries.
    I don't know what a puahater is. However, I agree with your theory and I'm getting angry when people say that the personality is the dominant factor. I used to get almost any girl because of my good looks. Now, not so mutch. So what happend? Did my personally recieved along with my hairline? Huh? Don't think so.

Do you still get by or have you noticed a dramatic connection to your hairloss and the way people threat you?

yes yes yes, all ugly people (majority of the population) and bald people (at least a third of men population) should just kill themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    yes yes yes, all ugly people (majority of the population) and bald people (at least a third of men population) should just kill themselves....
    No, because it will also affect the people who loves you. I could never have done that to my mother.

However, it is a over-populated earth we're livIng in. Someone has to take charge..