Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
    Directly creating a new follicile that is immune or "immunizing" existing will directly lead to normal growth cycles. It won't have to "build up to" anything. It will just be.
    if that is even happening(brand new follicles)....

Comment

• Sogeking
      • Feb 2011

I guess we'll see. Although I'm not hoping too much....

Comment

• 67mph
        • Mar 2010

Replicel are prepping for phase ll trials which is, as far as i gather, entirely in regards to dosage.

The outcome of this little number, may turn out to be a miracle maker!

Comment

• iHope
          • May 2012

Originally posted by 67mph
          Replicel are prepping for phase ll trials which is, as far as i gather, entirely in regards to dosage.

The outcome of this little number, may turn out to be a miracle maker!
          Yeah, and this study should be ONLY relevant one! Let's hope for the best... or maybe to find out another hair health function.

Comment

• 67mph
            • Mar 2010

...and sorry, when i said phase ll, i of course meant phase llb!

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

"Molecular imaging will speed up the development of stem cell therapies for hair loss".

IMO... throw magic at this shit it'll always be "5 years away".

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                • Jun 2011

In one month, the subjects of this first trial should complete 12 months after the first injection. We should try to get some information about the results.

Comment

• Thinning@30
                  • Mar 2010

In one month, the subjects of this first trial should complete 12 months after the first injection. We should try to get some information about the results.
                  I agree. After the disappointment following Replicel's publication of its first trial results, it seems like a lot of the energy and enthusiasm behind Replicel's approach died down. I've been wondering though if any of the trial participants experienced continued improvement and possibly more significant results at the 9-month or 12-month mark.

Comment

• Maradona
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Thinning@30
                    I agree. After the disappointment following Replicel's publication of its first trial results, it seems like a lot of the energy and enthusiasm behind Replicel's approach died down. I've been wondering though if any of the trial participants experienced continued improvement and possibly more significant results at the 9-month or 12-month mark.
                    IMHO, they're done.

Even if it comes to market it wont be effective on us, CEO clearly said it won't work on everyone.

Comment

• TrueGround
                      • May 2012

^ Completely unsubstantiated

Comment

• Thinning@30
                        • Mar 2010

I fully understand everyone's feelings of being let down by Replicel. On the other the hand, they are going ahead with another trial, which indicates they must have some faith in their approach. As for it not working on everyone, that's a given. Neither do finasteride and minoxidil. We need are as many different treatment approaches for hair loss as possible. I hope we can get more information.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                          • Jun 2011

I understand people feeling disapointed about Replicel. But thatīs not because Replicel results. Thatīs because there are a few pseudo-scientists writing bullshit on this forum. Guys wich hairloss has led them to a point where they think they a know a lot more than real scientists workinīfor us.(and also for the money, but yeah, we all do it donīt we?~). Guys who are mixing stuff in their scalps wich they donīt know exactly what it is, and thinking that science works based on a " if A>B and B>C, then A>C". But worse, there are some guys following them.

But iīm sure that those "scientists" will be right about everything that is being developed. But not because they have some understanding of it. Itīs because they just say everything about it. At some point, one of those brilliant mind will be spot on.

Comment

• Maradona
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by NotDyingBald
                            I understand people feeling disapointed about Replicel. But that´s not because Replicel results. That´s because there are a few pseudo-scientists writing bullshit on this forum. Guys wich hairloss has led them to a point where they think they a know a lot more than real scientists workin´for us.(and also for the money, but yeah, we all do it don´t we?~). Guys who are mixing stuff in their scalps wich they don´t know exactly what it is, and thinking that science works based on a " if A>B and B>C, then A>C". But worse, there are some guys following them.

But i´m sure that those "scientists" will be right about everything that is being developed. But not because they have some understanding of it. It´s because they just say everything about it. At some point, one of those brilliant mind will be spot on.
                            I know you're pissed because you don't like to hear negativity.My opinion and other's won't change the future of this company so you might as well ignore it.
                            Unfortunately, it's a general consensus among the hair loss community that this is not something to be holding your breath.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. Just look at their phase 1 results, they're pretty bad. They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo.

Not to mention their before after pictures are exactly the same.

I know it's 6 months but they do have the 1 year results/photos already and they are not showing it not even to attract more investors after the catastrophe that happened.

Also these results are the same as past HM techniques in the past.

Not saying it's not going to pan out but it is very UNLIKELY and anybody with some research can figure this out.

Better look out at ARI, they've been trying to solve the replicel's catastrophe for much longer.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
                              IMHO, they're done.

Even if it comes to market it wont be effective on us, CEO clearly said it won't work on everyone.
                              No... they're not "done", they're just getting started.

Nothing works on everyone - Histogen, Aderans name what you will - none of them work on 100% of people, but that's besides the point - because Replicel hit 63% whereas it took Aderans nearly 6 years to get to that level (71%).

Replicel: "6 months post-injection is a very early look. For the patients that responded below base-line, their hair loss could be related to the trauma of injections".

Only 3 patients were below base line - and that coud be due to the trauma of the injections, (as a side, humans like you will forever focus on the negatives) the rest of the patients experienced hair growth and that's what's important here - the treatment works - it just needs refining... no cell therapy out today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first trial, you have to see it is a step by step process - Rome wasnt built in a day.

You cant knock these results, the 6 month efficacy endpoints beat Minox and Finasteride hands down, that's ONE treatment, imagine if it were to be repeated with more injections/higher dosage.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Maradona

It doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. Just look at their phase 1 results, they're pretty bad. They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo..
                                What a nonsensical accusation you have just made, the individuals that were dropped were taken from the trial BEFORE receiving their injections, lol they didnt look at the results & say "hey lets shave a couple of these negatives off to make us look better".

Rolf, some of the shit stated on this website really makes me chuckle.

Comment

Working...