+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 210 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    If I remember that site, it says, "With less than 20 days..." Hopefully the key word is "less." Maybe they're just trying to cover their ass like some shipping dates work. "We'll get it there in 2 to 35 business days." They're pretty sure they'll have it in the 2 days, but they want to give themselves some breathing room. Hopefully something like that.
    I really hope so. I want some good news soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I just read the disclaimer under that article on that website. It pretty much says everything they wrote is pretty much bollox and has just been written to promote Replicel.
    Not surprising considering it's a PR company after all.

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    Not surprising considering it's a PR company after all
    lol, maybe should have read it in the first place, but just did not notice it, they made it so small.

It seems to suggest Replicel themselves wrote it, and Replicel have paid the website $1000 to put it onto their site.

Does this mean Replicel are untrustworthy? potentially writing a load of bollox to promote themselves......

or could this 'bollox' actually be true....that Replicels findings are going to be 'HUGE' news across the world and that it will be 20 trading days (15th May) when we hear these 'HUGE' results. :S

lol, maybe should have read it in the first place, but just did not notice it, they made it so small.

It seems to suggest Replicel themselves wrote it, and Replicel have paid the website $1000 to put it onto their site.

Does this mean Replicel are untrustworthy? potentially writing a load of bollox to promote themselves......

or could this 'bollox' actually be true....that Replicels findings are going to be 'HUGE' news across the world and that it will be 20 trading days (15th May) when we hear these 'HUGE' results. :S
    lol I wouldn't have noticed it either if it wasn't pointed out. They are a pretty public company, and I doubt a lot of investors visit hairloss forums on a regular basis, they are more likely to visit NBT though. The company wants more exposure I guess. But whether they are trustworthy and actually have something big is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    lol I wouldn't have noticed it either if it wasn't pointed out. They are a pretty public company, and I doubt a lot of investors visit hairloss forums on a regular basis, they are more likely to visit NBT though. The company wants more exposure I guess. But whether they are trustworthy and actually have something big is anyone's guess.
    Well as long as they don't claim it works and then charge us all a fortune for it and then nothing happens.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Well there you go. PR firm are risking their rep.
    Yeah, in the same sense that every HT doctor is risking his rep every time he undertakes to work on a patient, or anybody else in the world risks his reputation every time he embarks on any endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    where did you find that quote?
    Read the link posted by sausage a few posts before yours.

Well if it really comes on May 15th as speculated I think I will be busy that day. Playing Diablo 3 and not caring about my hair .

yepp,

dunno y that website states 20 trading days. I dunno why they seem to have a specific date but we know nothing.

20 trading days from today (wednesday) ........is 15th May.

:s

I hope that websites wrong.
    http://www.nbtequitiesresearch.com/r...e-for-baldness

can you guys stop causing public unrest with false information. Not saying that you did it intentionally but please look at your sources properly.... it says WITHIN 20 TRADING DAYS, on the 4TH OF APRIL.

He probably just didn't bother changing the headline on his new tweet

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    http://www.nbtequitiesresearch.com/r...e-for-baldness

can you guys stop causing public unrest with false information. Not saying that you did it intentionally but please look at your sources properly.... it says WITHIN 20 TRADING DAYS, on the 4TH OF APRIL.

He probably just didn't bother changing the headline on his new tweet
    thanks for the correction man, i started to really worry about replicel but thankfully everything seems fine.i also noticed that stock volume is constantly on rise, hope this means a good sign.