+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Interesting read for info on how some u.s drug cos operate overseas...Outside of FDA jurisdiction .

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/f...edicine-201101

makes me believe even more that may 1st won't differ from last day of April.
    The underlying fact is that there is a race to be the first non surgical hair loss cure. They don't have to deal with FDA regulations outside the u.s. If they find cure, they could set up anywhere in the world and they'll make millions. Outside financing wouldn't be a problem....by the time FDA approved, baldness would be a thing of the past for celebrities and those that can afford it..Greed didn't just up and disappear on us ,it's still here and if somebody had a cure I dont seeing them waiting for FDA . If it works, it will eventually be approved for the majority.

Some act like I or others are so shallow but truth is this is a hairloss forum and if your here then they MUST be some level of insecurity within you and it's o.k. Nobody in they right mind wants to lose their hair. Being bald may b sexy to some but let it be by choice. Replicel needs to tell it like it is and not half ass info like ; it works but we cant say how good or it works to a percentage less of 100. That sounds like ROGAINE 2.0......just my morning thoughts.

It's going to be beyond depressing if they don't give us any good news this time -which is what I expect. I'll probably be more devastated than any of you here with me losing my transplanted hair. Not that I have too much hope but I'm desperate for something after finding out -in my case- that "the only permanent solution" to hair loss is not permanent at all.

If they dont give us good news that we should just all go on strike every bald man in the world till a cure is found!

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    It's going to be beyond depressing if they don't give us any good news this time -which is what I expect. I'll probably be more devastated than any of you here
    don't worry-they say they can give you a full head of hair.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    they say they can give you a full head of hair.
    Eh? When has Replicel ever said that?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Eh? When has Replicel ever said that?
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...87&postcount=1

fact sheet-and on their website, videos.

The anticipated long term result is the restoration of a full head of
    hair that has been seeded by the patient’s own natural hair cells.
    great

this is interesting:

In addition, hair transplantation surgery inflicts
    considerable scalp tissue damage
    , while our procedure generates virtually no tissue damage.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...87&postcount=1

Wishful thinking...so far. But I'm waiting for that day- not so patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    It's going to be beyond depressing if they don't give us any good news this time -which is what I expect. I'll probably be more devastated than any of you here with me losing my transplanted hair. Not that I have too much hope but I'm desperate for something after finding out -in my case- that "the only permanent solution" to hair loss is not permanent at all.
    That factsheet tell us nothing . Apparently they are keeping all the details secret I hope. The key point here is the DSC cells if they are not different than DP cells, then we are royally screwed.

The paper they published(what they based their study on), doesn't prove much difference. DP cells were able to grow on a mouse footpad and ears too 100% of the time like DSC cells.

For some reason, however, DSC cells grow hair nicely and in the right direction(ARI, also managed to grow hair in the right direction, but using DP) It's the only difference, which points out that it may in fact be the key , hence was born Replicel.

We will see some results guys, this is obvious, that's why I invested in the stock. Wether this will be cosmetically significant or not, I hope we can find out in phase 1. Most important is phase 2, hopefully they can run clinical trials like aderans with multiple protocols, which they may no need at all depending on phase 1.

it really sucks we only have one scientific paper from replicel, maybe because that's the only thing they needed to patent , they are keeping the rest top secret i suppose.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Uh, no. That's just the ideal goal (for Replicel and everyone else who's working on hair loss treatments); it's not something Replicel said they "can" do.