+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I know it's a good thing that we have sites to talk about our suffering and miseries because of hair loss but Unfortunately, at the end of the day you look in the mirror and you're hit with the brutal reality for the trillionth time - you're still losing your hair and...THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. I hate that feeling like nothing else. Many many years ago I used to think if I do go bald there's always HT. That was my only comfort and reassurance against this ****ing curse. But now...I have shit.

Those clinics you talk about, if they really had a good HL treatment, how come no body's ever heard about them? That's what makes me suspecious about people like these. If they really had something they'd be all over the news and the whole world wouldn've heard about them. A hair loss treatment if it's ever found would be BIG BIG news.

Like I said, if there is ever a place anywhere in the world that has a good treatment I'm walking there .

Yeah. I hate it too when people make fun of bald guys. I don't know who the mother ****er was who thought it was funny. But here's what I don't get, man losing his hair is funny and every body tries to say something about his hair loss thinking they're being funny. However, a woman losing her hair is seen as a tragic thing and god forbids someone says something about it. The bias is just sickening.

Yeah, it really is frustrating as hell that there is no cure for this crap. I just hate this shit so much that I know I've got to do something; I just can't live with it. I'm very skeptical about this Sparsh Clinic too, but I've heard that in India they're doing experimental stem cell treatments for other diseases that they won't do here in the U.S. If there was actually a well-publicized widespread cure for hair loss, the media would be all over it; but if a treatment comes from a more obscure source, then I'm not sure that they would be. TRX2 made some bold claims about curing hair loss yet most of the media didn't pay any attention. Same with QR-678. I don't think TRX2 does a damn thing but QR-678 might. Recoverup made some bold claims when they said that injecting stem cells from adipose tissue would regrow hair yet the media really didn't cover it. If the cure came from the U.S. or the UK and not some third world country, the media would definitely cover it. But if it comes from an obscure place, they might not. Instead the media has a friggin orgasm when 'researchers' grow hair on a mouse for the 1,000th time and supposedly gain 'insight', 'clues', and 'alternate interpretations' that 'may', 'could', or 'might' lead to a treatment for hair loss 'someday'. I am skeptical of a lot of these third world treatments but I think we're more likely to get a successful treatment sooner over there than in the U.S. since they don't have the FDA in their faces and up their asses.
    All I know is that I've got to do something cus I can't take this shit any longer. It ****in pisses me off so much. I've got a meeting with a doctor tomorrow and I'm gonna seriously consider that bone marrow stem cell thing. I just can't 'accept' this. And you're right, about baldness being joked about for men, yet tragic for women. Society and life is so ****ed up that it sometimes makes me wonder if life is even worth living.

I don't know what we can do with this shit. It seems hair loss isn't something that medical research/researchers and the public give a shit about. I think mostly because it has to do with men. If it were women who had the same degree of hair loss I guarantee you it would be mandatory on all states to have research labs dedicated just to this problem. But because it's a man's problem who gives a **** ? Men's suffering has never been a concern, you know. If you're a man and balding and feel like shit about it, the majority of people tell you "you're a man" and you shouldn't worry about it ! They actually think there's something wrong with you if you feel depressed about it. But somehow, if it is a woman who's losing her hair she'll get all kind of sympathy from people. I don't get it. Who decides this shit ?? Who decides a man shouldn't care about his hair ??????????? Yeah man, society IS ****ed up, BIG time. I've always said that.

The other thing, I still can't shake the thought that special interest groups ARE pressing the FDA crooks NOT to allow any real solution to be found.

I don't believe there's anything we can do right now, well, beside what we already have. This bone marrow stuff isn't there. It's probably all talk as usual. Like I said, if there were any real treatment for hair loss out there even the dead would've heard about it.

The helplessness and despair I feel is unimaginable. I'm sure you feel the same way.
    I personally think life is ****ing shit and it ISNT worth living. Too ****ing bad suicide isn't an option. I don't believe in this 2012 crap they keep talking about but I sure do hope some asteroid or whatever shit out there hits this god damn planet and puts us all out of our misery.

Hey man, I totally feel where you're coming from. There really aren't any effective solutions out there. I see so many people using these products that are such SHIT, just grasping at any hope that something will work. I see posts about Emu Oil, Green Tea, Saw Palmetto, Cayenne Peppers, and TRX2, just utter shit that isn't going to work at all. This really shows what kind of shit options we have out there. But I really have no choice but to seek out some stem cell treatments. Sitting around and just 'accepting it' is not an option for me. I'm not going to live life hating the way that I look in the mirror and I'm not gonnna dick around with ineffective crap like Rogaine and Propecia. And the more I see and read about hair transplants, the more I dislike about it. I mean, I just think that there are so many faults with that procedure. It's just absolutely inexcusable that we don't have better options out there.
    And you're right, if women were suffering from this condition, it would absolutely be viewed differently. Women today have the world by the balls, man. All they do is bat their pretty little eyes and pucker their lips, and guys melt at their every whim. Yet we have pieces of shit like Larry David who love to make fun of and marginalize our condition. I'd love to take that guy's librarian bifocals and shove them up his ass.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: it is just so inexcusable and unbelievable that we don't have more people/companies working to cure this disease. It absolutely makes me sick. And I agree, most times I don't believe that life is worth living. Most days I wish that I would fall asleep and never wake up, as opposed to having to get up and face the day with this horrible disease.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Hey man, I totally feel where you're coming from. There really aren't any effective solutions out there. I see so many people using these products that are such SHIT, just grasping at any hope that something will work. I see posts about Emu Oil, Green Tea, Saw Palmetto, Cayenne Peppers, and TRX2, just utter shit that isn't going to work at all. This really shows what kind of shit options we have out there. But I really have no choice but to seek out some stem cell treatments. Sitting around and just 'accepting it' is not an option for me. I'm not going to live life hating the way that I look in the mirror and I'm not gonnna dick around with ineffective crap like Rogaine and Propecia. And the more I see and read about hair transplants, the more I dislike about it. I mean, I just think that there are so many faults with that procedure. It's just absolutely inexcusable that we don't have better options out there.
    And you're right, if women were suffering from this condition, it would absolutely be viewed differently. Women today have the world by the balls, man. All they do is bat their pretty little eyes and pucker their lips, and guys melt at their every whim. Yet we have pieces of shit like Larry David who love to make fun of and marginalize our condition. I'd love to take that guy's librarian bifocals and shove them up his ass.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: it is just so inexcusable and unbelievable that we don't have more people/companies working to cure this disease. It absolutely makes me sick. And I agree, most times I don't believe that life is worth living. Most days I wish that I would fall asleep and never wake up, as opposed to having to get up and face the day with this horrible disease.
    Amen to that - we really dont have any type of realistic treatment. What a crock industry.