Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeteye
    • May 2011

Low Level Laser Therapy

Guys (and gals) have any of you had any success with Low Level Laser Therapy? I heard of a new company offering this and saying it is 93% effective in reversing early stage alopecia in men (and women) in Austin, TX...They do offer a money back guarantee, but before I waste time, would like to know from the forum? Thanks.
  • Deluxe
    • Jul 2010

Do not waste your time and money. This treatment was FDA approved only as a safe device, not for actual hair regrowth. Also, I support my case by the fact that I've purchased the HairMax Laser Comb myself and it was a waste of money and time.

By the way, try to search anyone who has had cosmetic results with the therapy.......................
    Last edited by Deluxe; 05-05-2011, 08:06 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Laserhead
      • Nov 2008

Worst mistake I ever made. It’s a total scam! Propecia is the only thing that has worked for me and I regret not taking it sooner. I wasted a year, my money an a lot of hair on that laser crap.

Comment

• NTMANNN
        • Feb 2011

I bought a used laser comb on eBay and added it to my regime at the start of 2011. I don't know if it's working, but I have noticed new hairs in my hairline, which I know weren't there before. Was it the laser? Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that after I use it my scalp feels like it's pulsing and I assume that's good so I'm gonna keep using it.

What's this place you're thinking of going to?

Comment

Working...