+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Has anyone from the uk contacted the london clinic to see if they do the acell/prp for hairloss?

It's exctly what i try to know!.. i think it worth some explanations...it's a bit strange that one year after the test in England and in Oslo, we had no news, no photos about it! we shoud have more informations at this time, i don't even know if after such press release, the clinic still offering the protocol?
    It would be nice to have some news, don't you think?

Hi hairquest tottally agree with you, i may try call them tommorow and find out

When it comes to have some real evidences that the protocol works! then it turns to nothing...

Good idea! thanks slickster,
    I have try to see if they are proposing the treatment on their site but nothing on that!
    Hitzig should also show us some results to prove his theory as well! easy to talk about something who might help with such publicity and diseapear one year after, journalism , i mean the real one, should focus on follow-up and not buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by MG63 View Post
    With the first treatment, had no shedding, existing hair grew fast, thick and was soft. New hair growth occurred on hairline and crown at 3 months. At 6 months had another treatment, had some shedding of hairs that that were about 1/2" in length, nothing longer. Since then my hair has thicken even more. Dr. Greco is really making progress with this procedure. His work in regenerative medicine outside of hair growth is outstanding.
    Can you post those pics you promised?

I second that!Yes MG63 please post some some pics

Just a quick update i did contact the private clinic and firstly spoke to a lady called marva she told me it was £1500 for the acell/prp and that that i would have to see the trichologist before having any treatment and pay £100 up front/booking! I asked if she had any photos as there wasnt any on the website and dint want to pay without any photos she replied" you will get to see the patient photos when you see the doctor" i wasnt really impressed as that meant i would have to see the trichologist pay £100 then go and have the treatment with one of 2 dr's if i was a candidate, she also said it was still experimental.

I did call back 1 hr later as i was a little annoyed i spoke to a gentlemen who said that they had stopped the acell/prp for now(on hold) as they want to wait and see as some responded well but need more time to see how patients get on(kind of fair comment) i did ask for photos to be sent to my email as iwanted to see some results and he assured me he would contact the patient co ordinator to arrange this!

Not sure if this helps anyone but il get to see some pics and see, dont know why there was a mix up as she knew nothing that the treatment was on hold and not ongoing.

Hope this helped a little

I would report them to the ` office of fair trading `

Quote Originally Posted by slickster View Post
    Just a quick update i did contact the private clinic and firstly spoke to a lady called marva she told me it was £1500 for the acell/prp and that that i would have to see the trichologist before having any treatment and pay £100 up front/booking! I asked if she had any photos as there wasnt any on the website and dint want to pay without any photos she replied" you will get to see the patient photos when you see the doctor" i wasnt really impressed as that meant i would have to see the trichologist pay £100 then go and have the treatment with one of 2 dr's if i was a candidate, she also said it was still experimental.

I did call back 1 hr later as i was a little annoyed i spoke to a gentlemen who said that they had stopped the acell/prp for now(on hold) as they want to wait and see as some responded well but need more time to see how patients get on(kind of fair comment) i did ask for photos to be sent to my email as iwanted to see some results and he assured me he would contact the patient co ordinator to arrange this!

Not sure if this helps anyone but il get to see some pics and see, dont know why there was a mix up as she knew nothing that the treatment was on hold and not ongoing.

Hope this helped a little
    Thanks slickster, well done! like i said, all that story is not very clear, they have done "their test" one year ago and still don't have any results...pretty strange and embarrassing about this protocol...