+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    no, remember castrates do not have 100% androgen surpression they still have andorgens in thier body produced via the adrenal gland but low amounts, yet there baldness does not progress...

People on DUT, still have androgens (little bit of dht and lots of testosterone) in thier body...they lose hair because the body eventually, over time increases the production of testosterone (dht and test is basically the same) and does not stop the actual cause of balding

you said castrates dont have enough androgens to damage the follicle, so it regenerates...so it makes sense that 100% androgen surpression would result in regrowth/regeneration since the cause of baldness is removed right?...but it does not...you are right they are too damaged to regenerate OR they dont recieve enough androgens to stimulate there growth

pgd2 is upregulated anywhere where there is inflamation...dr cots identified (not for the first time) inflamation is present in the scalp.

.... okay so what's your point? We should address PGD2 problem first?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    .... okay so what's your point? We should address PGD2 problem first?
    my point is, the actual cause of baldness i do not believe to be androgens but what excess androgens can do to the scalp -> increase in pathogens in the scalp -> increase in inflamation. -> chronic inflamation -> fibrosis.

early balders should tackle the pathogens, and i personally believe they will not go bald, but i have to stress that this is pureley based on my theory..theres no science to prove it, its amazing what trial and error can open your eyes to!

my point is, the actual cause of baldness i do not believe to be androgens but what excess androgens can do to the scalp -> increase in pathogens in the scalp -> increase in inflamation. -> chronic inflamation -> fibrosis.

early balders should tackle the pathogens, and i personally believe they will not go bald, but i have to stress that this is pureley based on my theory..theres no science to prove it, its amazing what trial and error can open your eyes to!
    yeah I don't want trial error... once hair is gone it's gone. I rather just use proven treatments to preserve/regrow my hair until something better comes up in the next 5-10 years.

yeah I don't want trial error... once hair is gone it's gone. I rather just use proven treatments to preserve/regrow my hair until something better comes up in the next 5-10 years.
    thats not true, it can be regenerated with the right treatments...even hair that was lost eons ago! its doable...im going to embark on this soon!

But f*** propecia!!!

thats not true, it can be regenerated with the right treatments...even hair that was lost eons ago!
    but the fibrosis....

its doable...im going to embark on this soon!
    yeah okay... what are you going to use?

But f*** propecia!!!
    now why is that? Have you tried taking it?

but the fibrosis....

yeah okay... what are you going to use?

now why is that? Have you tried taking it?
    fibrosis is reversible...even the body by itself can reverse fibrosis if the conditions are right!

im not going to disclose them just yet.

propecia is a pointless drug, im not denying it can slow down baldness, which it can but if there was a solution to STOP baldness and still keep your d*** alive rather than possibly keep your d*** alive and SLOW down you hair loss with propecia which one would you take?
    the only catch is one is proven and the other is not.

also, the so called catch up loss associated with propecia when a person stops taking it after 5 years is another myth...there is no such thing, there "catch up" loss because propecia never stopped the cause of baldness!

i havent used it and dont intend to.

im not going to disclose them just yet.
    oh yes.... you got the cure for baldness and you won't disclose it?

whatever, I'll just stay on finasteride and try to preserve as much hair as possible before those new treatments arrive.
    You can go ahead and try your "experimental" treatments which I'm sure will have 0 effect on your hair loss.... see you in three years

oh yes.... you got the cure for baldness and you won't disclose it?

whatever, I'll just stay on finasteride and try to preserve as much hair as possible before those new treatments arrive.
    You can go ahead and try your "experimental" treatments which I'm sure will have 0 effect on your hair loss.... see you in three years
    hahaha, i wish but no that is not the reason.

are you on fin? or going to start it

PRP + Acell Treatment is now available in the UK

Great news , now we can waste our money without booking a flight to waste it !

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    PRP + Acell Treatment is now available in the UK

Great news , now we can waste our money without booking a flight to waste it !
    i suspect this to be a very good treatment...if you were using it correctly!

there were supposed to be some small clinical trials in the uk, that should have conlcuded by now. i cant find no information on it.