New Therapies for Hair Loss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Carlos, I know you weren't talking about the Sparsh clinic. I was just commenting on them after I saw the link to their site.

But yeah, isn't it obvious ? If some doctor had a cure or treatment for hair loss it would be all over the news and the dead before the living would hear about it. It won't be a secret, you know. In fact, that's how you know a "doctor" or a clinic or a maker of any hair loss product is a scammer, it's when they claim they have some magical or unique formula or treatment that can grow hair, yet this treatment isn't all over the news. Like I said before, the reason why these sons of bitches keep their magical "treatment" a secret is because they don't want the world to find out about their scam. They just prefer to scam the gullible and naive quietly without all the noise. They are the rats and ****roaches of societies.

So yeah, you would be paying for a regular PRP treatment but with a different fancier name. So be careful.

Comment

• petewete
      • Mar 2011

Do ANY of these therapies actually work at this point in time?

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by petewete
        Do ANY of these therapies actually work at this point in time?
        What do you think?.... I mean really... just think about it logically for a moment.

Comment

Working...