+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think this should answer your question:

http://www.returninghope.com/hair-re...l-therapy.html

They have merely dressed up a standard PRP treatment as some miraculous stem cell cure to baldness lol.... The PRP is probably well overpriced and piss poor.

I am sorry why is this not going to work? It makes perfect sense to me stem cells replacing damaged hair follicles.. please explain sir.

Quote Originally Posted by carloseduardo View Post
    I am sorry why is this not going to work? It makes perfect sense to me stem cells replacing damaged hair follicles.. please explain sir.
    The 'stem cell activation thesis' still needs more research, my general contention is that these companies are not actually offering any sophisticated stem cell therapy which has been approved or cleared by any medical agency.

They are offering PRP, platlet rich plasma, anything like that doesn't require any clearance as it is as typical as a blood transfusion, they might tell you that you're receiving a stem cell therapy, and on the basis of that can charge anywhere in the region of £5,000 - £10,000, but what you're actually getting is a PRP treatment that would typically cost £600 - £1000.

Adistem is a known scam.

I see, yes it's exactly the same procedure they described to me. I suppose there are no chances that this has improved through time, nor the procedure, nor the results. I wonder why a respected doctor with many years in the business would do such a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by carloseduardo View Post
    I see, yes it's exactly the same procedure they described to me. I suppose there are no chances that this has improved through time, nor the procedure, nor the results. I wonder why a respected doctor with many years in the business would do such a thing...
    Seriously, if there was a cure for male pattern baldness, it would be all over the news in an instant.

"Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion".

Carlos, I know you weren't talking about the Sparsh clinic. I was just commenting on them after I saw the link to their site.

But yeah, isn't it obvious ? If some doctor had a cure or treatment for hair loss it would be all over the news and the dead before the living would hear about it. It won't be a secret, you know. In fact, that's how you know a "doctor" or a clinic or a maker of any hair loss product is a scammer, it's when they claim they have some magical or unique formula or treatment that can grow hair, yet this treatment isn't all over the news. Like I said before, the reason why these sons of bitches keep their magical "treatment" a secret is because they don't want the world to find out about their scam. They just prefer to scam the gullible and naive quietly without all the noise. They are the rats and ****roaches of societies.

So yeah, you would be paying for a regular PRP treatment but with a different fancier name. So be careful.

Do ANY of these therapies actually work at this point in time?

Quote Originally Posted by petewete View Post
    Do ANY of these therapies actually work at this point in time?
    What do you think?.... I mean really... just think about it logically for a moment.