17 years old, and I can't tell if im balding or in denial, please look at pics.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kanyon
    • Jan 2011

SamIam, Rogaine does lose effectiveness over time. It stops working. It happened to me.

But I do recommend it as a temporary treatment. It worked marvellously for me for about 6 or 7 years. You may be happy with that. It no longer works for me so I use Propecia now.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
      I've had it in my avatar for a long time ... why laugh now? lol
      Its just a ridiculous invention, its funny how you have to actually inform people of how its a scam... as if the concept itself isnt enough to have anyone with half a brain laughing in hysterics.. A LASERCOMB!!!!!!

Your avatar almost seems a 'scam-alert' parody.

Comment

• Samiam
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by kanyon
        SamIam, Rogaine does lose effectiveness over time. It stops working. It happened to me.

But I do recommend it as a temporary treatment. It worked marvellously for me for about 6 or 7 years. You may be happy with that. It no longer works for me so I use Propecia now.
        Did you have to keep increasing the dosage/percentage?

Comment

• kanyon
          • Jan 2011

No. I don't think that would do any good. I use 5% twice a day and it does nothing anymore.

Comment

• Samiam
            • Apr 2011

Isn't there a 10 and 15 percent dose you can go up to? I mean, how do you know it won't work if you haven't tried it?

Comment

Working...