+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I think you do apply it daily at least for the initial period and then the dosage decreases to twice a week, it's written in one of those attachments she sent you I believe.

I think you do apply it daily at least for the initial period and then the dosage decreases to twice a week, it's written in one of those attachments she sent you I believe.
    KeepHoping, if you emailed the company and they sent you some attachments, would you mind describing what was in those attachments for the readers of this thread? I know UK_ and some others got emails from the company that referenced attachments even though nothing was attached.

Based on the size of the product, I can't imagine it being something you apply every day, at least not for an extended period. The bottles are 15 ml. For those of us who are unfamiliar with the metric system, 1 ml is about 20 drops, and the daily minoxidil dose is about 3 mls twice a day.

I wonder what the difference is between the men's and women's versions of this product. It is interesting that the women's version is being released first. I always thought female pattern baldness was more resistant to treatments than male pattern baldness.

This is copied from the attachment I received:

Stem Cell-Based Hair Regrowth Spray

HSC is formulated using BRS’s core technology where the molecules from
    multiple stem cell types are used to mimic the natural healing and growth
    processes of the human body. Our S2RM TechnologyTM nourishes the scalp’s
    stem cell niche where the hair and the hair’s pigmentation develop. For the
    millions of men and women who struggle with their hair loss, the results of
    our HSC trial indicate the potential for a highly effective treatment option that stimulates growth of new hairs along with increasing the thickness of existing hairs, doing so with increased natural pigmentation of the hair. BRS’ new product called HSC represents a non-invasive and effective shift from conventional treatment options to one that can promote the growth of new or dormant hairs using the body's own naturally occurring regenerative mechanisms.

How do I use my HSC hair regrowth spray?

Hair Stemulating ComplexTM is to be used once daily on the affected portion of the scalp for one week. After week one, apply spray every other day. After application, hair can be styled as usual, as product will not interfere with styling products and will not interfere or interact with colored or bleached hair. Best results will be obtained when sprayed to a
    cleansed scalp. A light spray, consisting of one or two pumps, should be applied to the affected and adjacent areas. Hair growth will be seen in 4-6 weeks after initial usage. Once the desired level of hair growth is achieved, product may be stopped for four weeks before starting another cycle of application.

Store your HSC Hair ReGrowth spray at room temperature and away from heat, moisture (wetness), and direct light. Do not keep product with a date on it that has passed, or product that you no longer need. Keep the spray out of reach of children. Follow these steps to spray Hair Stemulating ComplexTM correctly:

•Wash your hair/scalp with shampoo and water. Rinse and dry your hair/scalp. (Shampooing once a day, or every other day is usually sufficient).
    •Hold the spray cap about 2-3 inches from the affected site of your scalp..
    •Direct the sprayer at your scalp.
    •Use 2-4 pump sprays during week one to spray sufficient amount of HSC on the affected site. After week one, use 2-3 pumps of spray.
    •Continue application in this manner to other affected areas until the whole affected area, along with adjacent areas of the scalp, have been sprayed.

Thanks, KeepHoping.

Well I guess once daily is still an easier regiment to comply with than Minoxidil, especially if the stuff dries quickly and is not too greasy.

It makes me nervous that no pictures are posted... Seems like one of those things that should happen right off the bat.

This has to be bull... how come nobody heard about them in their trials? They sound like Histogen

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    This has to be bull... how come nobody heard about them in their trials? They sound like Histogen
    Im starting to think it is, where are the studies?! Surely if this product is so great we would know about the studies...

and check this out, found this product called CyGenX... sounds like the same kind of sophisticated snake oil Histogen rip off to me:

http://stemcellbaldnesscures.com/tag/cygenx/

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Im starting to think it is, where are the studies?! Surely if this product is so great we would know about the studies...

and check this out, found this product called CyGenX... sounds like the same kind of sophisticated snake oil Histogen rip off to me:

http://stemcellbaldnesscures.com/tag/cygenx/
    Yeah, seems to me that they are a bunch of dickheads trying to take advantage of people. I'm tired of this industry!

Is it me or does the forum seem dead? We have nothing new and exciting to talk about. Spencer keeps saying in his show that he was going have interviews on some new shit but it's lagging. I forgot exactly who they were but I think one was on cloning and the other was on donor from another person. I just can't remember the names of these Doctors.

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR
    Agreed. It doesn't bode well that the company has allowed so much time to go by without posting the promised photos and studies. I was seriously considering trialing this one if they provided decent before and after photos and information about their trials. I still might if they manage to deliver something promising soon.

This product did seem to come out of nowhere. I was hoping that this company had a legit treatment that had somehow flown under the radar all this time, but the longer it takes them to release results, the less likely that seems. This sort of reminds of the Hairmax Lasercomb. Their people promised Spencer a bunch of studies showing their product's efficacy, but they never delivered. Of course, to this day they're still selling the product to anyone willing to buy it.