X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 21AndWorried
    • Apr 2011

21 and worried

Hey,

im 21 and terribly worried about the top of my hair.
    ive only been noticing over the past couple of months that i can start to see my scalp through my hair.

i have only the top portion of my hair not shaved ( i shave the sides and back of my hair) when i part it down the middle (you will see in the pics) the hair is very sparse and thin. i have male baldness in my family but they didnt go bald like this my uncle and my grandfather started loosing hair from the crown and a receding hair line. this is terrible sparse just when my hair is long. the sides that have been shave are thick and perfect and healthy.
    its just where i have grown my hair long that the hair is sparse. i know i have a receding hairline but im really worried about the rest of my hair.
    At the moment i am using rosemary essential oil and brushing my hair lots to try and regain some hair or stimulate the follicles. i was just wondering if anyone could please tell me what type of hair loss i have or what to do. i feel quite lost.

thank you for your time
    and sorry for the size of the pictures couldnt figure out how to make them smaller

• 21AndWorried
    • Apr 2011

Also

ive been tryng to massage my scalp and taking zinc suppliments to try and thicken hair or slow down the hairloss process

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hi - you appear to be suffering from MPB (male pattern baldness) DHT is attacking your hair. Best weapon is a DHT blocker such as finasteride. Hair loss is progressive so the sooner you act the better.
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• 21AndWorried
        • Apr 2011

its only where my hair is long though i thought MPB started like in the crown?

Comment

Working...