+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Does anyone know if the HSI procedure is actually the same as Aderans i.e. culturing and multiplying cells for re-injection???????

So they are turning down NW6 and NW7 guys? Why oh why? I know their maximum is 2300 grafts per treatment. But still...

Why so little in one session? How come they don't have megasessions? And is no one here concerned that there are just some nurses there that put the grafts in but not the surgeon himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    Why so little in one session? How come they don't have megasessions? And is no one here concerned that there are just some nurses there that put the grafts in but not the surgeon himself?
    I can't answer the first two questions but the nurses or techs placing the grafts is standard practice. The surgeon makes the slits in the recipient.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Does anyone know if the HSI procedure is actually the same as Aderans i.e. culturing and multiplying cells for re-injection???????
    hey UK i found these information on their site

THE DIFFERENCE
    Up to the removal of the hair stem cells to be transplanted, the technique is the same as HST. The major difference lies in the method of implantation. With HST, the stem cells are "planted" in tiny holes made in the restoration area with a needle. The holes fill with a droplet of blood, which ultimately leads to sealing and healing of the wound. With Hair Stem Cell Injection, the stem cells are injected directly into the skin without prepared holes. This means the following advantages:
    Higher density: now the hair stem cells can be implanted even more closely together. With HST, the implantation spacing is 0.2-0.3 mm, while with injection the spacing is 0.1 mm.
    Faster healing: with HST, healing was already fast (1 to 2 days); with the injection method, there is essentially no recovery time in the restoration area because there are no wounds.
    Even greater precision: Thanks to the refinement of the injection method, the precision of the method is unsurpassed.
    Ideal for burn wounds: scar tissue from burn wounds has poor blood circulation. But the injection method does not require blood for healing, simply because there are essentially no wounds to require healing.
    Seems like they still have to "extract" the follicle in donor area but they inject the instead of punching holes to create space for new follicles. Don't think they are culturing the cells but rather just taking them out and planting them at the front whilst the donor area is supposed to heal.

Default Sneijder?

Well if were name dropping on wesley sneijder i had the same surgeon who done wayne rooneys hair op lol

Inactive

And your point is?