+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Footballer Wesley Sneijder had hair multiplication with Dr. Gho

Okay, I know Dr. Gho has a horrible reputation online... but these results are actually amazing. He claims that he has performed his hair multiplication technique where he extracts hair stem cells and places them in thinning areas.
    He claims this does not cause any loss of hair from the donor area and that one hair stem cell generates on average 2,5 hairs.

Wesley Sneijder allgedley had this performed just before christmas last year, and well... I cannot say anything but that the results look amazing.

Before: http://img811.imageshack.us/i/wesley...ramonastr.jpg/

Now: http://img821.imageshack.us/i/wesley...bresciaca.jpg/

What can we actually make of this? Is Dr. Gho actually on to something here?

The question is whether this was actual HM technique or a regular Fue or Strip. Does he clearly say he did that on sneidjer?

Inactive

Strip? Are you kidding me. Where is the scar which should be OBVIOUS

Well first of all I never seen sneijder up close so I would not be able to say. But his head is not shaved. To me it seems like he has a 1 or a 2 clip all around. Maybe he did Acell and hides it well. If I had to guess it was most likely FUE. If it really is HM, that's crazy. I still don't understand the procedure though. How does he extract and place the stem cells?

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Okay, I know Dr. Gho has a horrible reputation online... but these results are actually amazing. He claims that he has performed his hair multiplication technique where he extracts hair stem cells and places them in thinning areas.
    He claims this does not cause any loss of hair from the donor area and that one hair stem cell generates on average 2,5 hairs.

Wesley Sneijder allgedley had this performed just before christmas last year, and well... I cannot say anything but that the results look amazing.

Before: http://img811.imageshack.us/i/wesley...ramonastr.jpg/

Now: http://img821.imageshack.us/i/wesley...bresciaca.jpg/

What can we actually make of this? Is Dr. Gho actually on to something here?
    Are we basing our characterization of the alleged procedure as "amazing" on the two images provided, here? That would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Are we basing our characterization of the alleged procedure as "amazing" on the two images provided, here? That would be insane.
    I second that notion.
    That could very well be an easy, low graft HT

Gubter, where did you get the info about Sneijder's transplant ? It sure does look good.

Come on guys. Getting that kind of results without a single follicle being transplanted would be nothing short of amazing... I mean, to me, that looks like a full head of hair in the last picture.

I would be very surprised if A-cell was involved in this in any way, as it is not approved for human use in Europe.

This is copied form Dr. Ghos clinic website www.hasci.com

"Wesley Sneijder (26), the high-scoring attacking midfielder of the Dutch national football team and the club FC Internazionale in Italy, underwent Hair Stem Cell Transplantation (HaarStamcel Transplantatie®) just before Christmas. The treatment was carried out in Maastricht and was made public on 12 January by the television programme Shownieuws on channel SBS6 (www.shownieuws.tv). Close
    Here at the Hair Science Institute, we are now excitedly waiting for Wesley’s next goal-scoring header. You can find more information about Wesley Sneijder on www.sneijderofficial.com"

Maybe someone who speaks dutch can check out the news clip and see what Sneijder actually says about the procedure?

If I understand the technique correctly it seems to be essentially hair plucking. He plucks a hair and then takes the stem cells surrounding and implants into the thinning area.

However he claims to have a patent on this technique, so in some way it must differ from the technique that Dr. Cooley and other doctors have started experimenting with?

Inactive

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...%20Neumann.pdf

Here you have everything you have to know about what Gho is doing