+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ok i think i am in the Twilight Zone or in a worst Episode of Outer Limits here because

People openly agree (almost everyone) Yea Donor Regeneration works no biggie AND WE ALL ARE FIGHTING HERE? WTF Seriously, instead of going the lazy " ohhh how can you tell bla bla" we should get the whole effin ht circle to experiment and find the solution.

You know if acell would only bring aroung 70% Donor regrwoth, Ähhhheeeemm i would say " ****ING USE IT" because this would also mean infinite donor hair and a real restoration and no illusion bullcrap anymore and no strip scars.

You know even 50% regeneration is in fact remarkable but should be drastically improved. Oh man you could fix a NW7 for good.

Yes ok now i can say iam officially trapped in the Twilight Zone
    Dr Cole achieved 54% regrowth in donor from plucking - what was his percent yield in recipient? If it was above that of the percentage regrowth seen in donor then the proof of concept is there.

I am dutch, from what ive read the benefits of gho's procedure are
    - most of the hairs continue growing after being implanted. the final result is achieved quicker.
    - quicker recovery
    - he stores the hairs in a patented medium. the hairs continue growing in this medium. after 1 week the hairs have grown. they are apparently kept alive.
    - gho claims 85-95% recovery of donor zone.
    - no scaring due a smaller extraction needle.

wesley's hair continued growing.

gho extracts a max of 1600 - 2000 grafts which is not much.

mr.z

How long has Dr Gho been claiming this? I've been on different sites where they talk about this and the date is early 2010. We need to here from Dr Gho.

Inactive

Exactly its time for a interview ABSOLUTELY

I have no reason to doubt anything about WS's results or procedure. I hope more light will be shed on this. But where can we find out about the cost ? Is this going to be more or less expensive than a traditional HT ? I hope this is real, even though like I said I don't have a reason to doubt it isn't when someone like Sneijder has gone this path. This is giving me a flicker of hope with the shit I'm having.

Sorry to sound like a noob but what happens- you get a HT and they make the donor area regrow for future use? I just wanna know in a nutshell how it works

I wonder if sneidjer is on any medication. I remember him balding way back. At least 4 yrs ago. It seems that it stabilized though. We need something other than Fin or Dut to stabilize hair.

Have a look at what Dr. Bernstein is up to guys. It might be old news to some of you but I only picked up on this recently.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...llular-matrix/

He's looking at transecting follicles to see if he can create new hair follicles with Acell, along with the plucking autocloning method. At least that's my understanding of it. He has already given so much to the industry and he'll be the one to confirm if Dr. Gho's procedure is legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Have a look at what Dr. Bernstein is up to guys. It might be old news to some of you but I only picked up on this recently.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...llular-matrix/

He's looking at transecting follicles to see if he can create new hair follicles with Acell, along with the plucking autocloning method. At least that's my understanding of it. He has already given so much to the industry and he'll be the one to confirm if Dr. Gho's procedure is legit or not.
    Does anyone know whether Dr. Bernstein's begun his trials, yet?

Gho is a liar and the clinic is bogus. Go to feriduni instead: cheaper, real and honest results. Other clinics should look more into his technique though. From what i hear he takes part of the hair follicle...which gives you hair on the back and in the front...but bad quality hair thts really thin...