+ Reply to Thread

Default seasoned propecia user

Hi,
    I have been using propecia since it hit the market-over 10 years now. I sue a combination of Propecia/15% Minoxidil/ LLLT and have had great results. Lately though I have become alarmed at reports of problems with ED and "shrunken" penises. I have had no trouble starting or maintaining an erection, but I have noticed slight shrinkage when flaccid only. Has anyone else had this trouble or noticed this??? I only take 1 mg of Propecia every other day since i started + have still had GREAT results. But after some recent research I have thought about giving up Propecia and shaving my head if i lose it. Any coments please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
    Hi,
    I have been using propecia since it hit the market-over 10 years now. I sue a combination of Propecia/15% Minoxidil/ LLLT and have had great results. Lately though I have become alarmed at reports of problems with ED and "shrunken" penises. I have had no trouble starting or maintaining an erection, but I have noticed slight shrinkage when flaccid only. Has anyone else had this trouble or noticed this??? I only take 1 mg of Propecia every other day since i started + have still had GREAT results. But after some recent research I have thought about giving up Propecia and shaving my head if i lose it. Any coments please? Thanks.
    i dunno how a fully developed organ can shrink?? i don't think penis shrinking is one of propecia's listed side effect so it may be something else. well if it's only like that when just hanging then i don't know what the problem is? i guess it will come down to personal choice. but i have to say amazing results w/ your hair regime.

Hi, when I hear about positive results on Propecia - especially long term results like yours - I'm always curious about the user's starting position on the NW scale and whether they had any regrowth or not. Can you go into more detail?

As you've had such good sustained results it would be a shame to jeopardise that by quitting the treatment, especially as you've had no ill effects 'where it counts'. Was this shrinkage present from the beginning of treatment all those years ago?
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

^^ Good questions. PLease answer as I am interested too. I may even try 1mg/every other day as opposed to 1/day.