+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Not if it proves to be unsafe, which I doubt it will - I just always say if something seems too good to be true it usually is, and this does seem far too good to be true.

But I agree that $150 is worth the shot to see if anything happens.

Id pay these guys a grand a bottle if it actually worked - in-fact i'd pay them whatever they bloody well asked for.

It probably is too good to be true. This is probably another scam. I personally won't give a damn what a product is made of as long as it works. Cells from other humans or dead humans or whatever. I'd probably take it even if there was cancer risks. Sooner or later we're all gonna die. I prefer to die with my hair than live another 20 or 30 miserable years suffering every second of them.

Pffft...who knows. If it's just a lotion why not give it a try. It will be released in a few months, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    Pffft...who knows. If it's just a lotion why not give it a try. It will be released in a few months, right?
    Well they said in an email to me they'd be releasing it either late May or early June.

The email also stated that the lotion only needed to be applied every 3 months, so I guess that brings the overall price down somewhat, so you buy in june apply over 2 months and buy your next supply in December.

I always wonder anything to do with stem cells usually needs to be injected, I just cant see a stem cell treatment in the form of a topical - not yet anyway.

Just talked to cheryl from bioregenerative on the phone today. Very impressed. Her knowledge on the product was extensive. She told me details on why its called hsc for Women and how they acquire the stem cells and growth factors. They market the solution under a cosmetic genre and thus have not had to go through all the madness histogen is doing. Also based on what it is and how it works it makes sense that FDA approval is not necessary. This product reminds me a lot of plasma rich platelet therapy. That is, they are using growth factors from a real individual to stimulate stem cell growth of a follicle. How are they doing this? after explaining to me many of the signaling molecules involved in the process, she told me that they come from actually scalp skin of health females. Sounds scary right? luckily i am not grossed out by this. However don't freak out you arent actually putting peoples scalp skin on in a topical solution. What they have done is isolated the stem cells in the healthy tissue sample and using a new technique (forget what she called it but it will be soon to come in an email) they extract the natural growth factors from them. Does everyone see how this differs from Histogen's approach and why it is realistic that this company actually has this technology? They are not growing new stem cells under "embryonic conditions" and all of that, they are just puling them from live tissue they receive and then using them. She said within a few weeks the company will start receiving male donor skin and that is when they will release the "male" version. She explained that the female version would work however it is believed that male stem cells may secrete a slightly different arrangement of growth factors, a "stronger" signal if you will. I have complete faith that this company is making a REAL product based on REAL stem cells and it makes sense to me now how they were able to do it. When the male version comes out i WILL be buying it and ill post results. It may not be as affective as histogen's approach i.e. because histogen can actually amp up the signaling molecule concentrations whereas at bioregenerative they simply take the naturally occurring factors from healthy skin. But i still think this will prove to be a more effective medicine than fin and minox.

so does this also work for men or only women...?

It works for both according to multiple sources and the lady i spoke with. They are just creating the "mens" formula from male skin to hopefully increase the effectiveness.

sounds like it may be worth a shot. if you only have to use it once in a while it should be okay. i'm using finasteride and saw palmetto and nizoral now...so that lotion once in 3 months can't be bad...

Quote Originally Posted by crochetg View Post
    It works for both according to multiple sources and the lady i spoke with. They are just creating the "mens" formula from male skin to hopefully increase the effectiveness.
    Who are your "multiple sources"?

cheryl as well as several other people's emails from bioregenerative staff i saw on other forums. I believe it wouldn't make that big of a difference, but it doesn't really matter if they are making the male version does it? If its really a matter of weeks ill wait. If not ill be experimenting with the female version. I hope it goes well! If anyone has already ordered the female version please chime in! i doubt there are many though.

Quote Originally Posted by crochetg View Post
    cheryl as well as several other people's emails from bioregenerative staff i saw on other forums. I believe it wouldn't make that big of a difference, but it doesn't really matter if they are making the male version does it? If its really a matter of weeks ill wait. If not ill be experimenting with the female version. I hope it goes well! If anyone has already ordered the female version please chime in! i doubt there are many though.
    I couldnt answer that question, you are better off asking BRS themselves, and to be honest, they even state on their website that there is nothing wrong with men taking the compound designed for women. I however would honestly wait for the mens version, atleast then you will know with 100% certainty that if this doesnt work... it really doesnt work lol.

Regarding your sources, I also saw a few posts from people who had experienced success from their I-Ease product, but this is in no way a reflection of how successful HSC will be of course.