+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

we'll see if it works for women first. By the 3rd quarter of '11 we should know if it's just another scam, which most likely it is.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    and after one treatment{one bottle}they claim you will see some results.so if you take a run at it it will only cost you 150.
    They said that with CyGenX...'that one $300 treatment would be enough to see results', lol - id atleast see what people are saying on the forums aswel before purchasing. But I agree it is worth the shot - this would be my first "scam" if I were to try it and fail - the thing that gets me... is that I try and think of what I would do if I owned this product and it was a legitimate product geting results... now... if I really had the cure or even, a better treatment, it would make sense to move heaven n' earth to prove statistically in a controlled study that it works, even if it took longer the economic benefits of having it PROVEN black and white and PATENTED are just ridiculous for the disease this treatment proposes to treat lol. But for BRS, there just isnt that impetus or concern to do so... I mean, it's just sprung up out of thin air - "oh ... this cures hair loss by the way"..... just the whole setup stinks of 'BS' - i'd say...93% certainty that this is bullshit, so I mean that remaining 7% is worth the £80 for a potential treatment that could slow or reverse hair loss of all things.

and after one treatment{one bottle}they claim you will see some results.so if you take a run at it it will only cost you 150.
    Would you still take this knowing the ingredients (stem cell molecules) are derived from donor tissue of other people?

Kinda puts me off tbh lol.

Can you imagine how much money merck pays the FDA to deny / prolong the process of approving new treatments. It's a big industry so it's not a question of "if". It definitely happens and that just makes it even more unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Can you imagine how much money merck pays the FDA to deny / prolong the process of approving new treatments. It's a big industry so it's not a question of "if". It definitely happens and that just makes it even more unfair
    Merck lose their licence in 2014 I believe... right when all the new treatments should be arriving lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Would you still take this knowing the ingredients (stem cell molecules) are derived from donor tissue of other people?

Kinda puts me off tbh lol.
    if it helps regrow my hair,i would probaly rub shit on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I know it is a fact that there are special interest groups -including doctors- that do have a LOT of influence on the crooks at the FDA. There is NO doubt about that.

if it helps regrow my hair,i would probaly rub shit on my head.

UK, so let's suppose this stuff DOES work, are you telling me you wouldn't use just because of what it's made of ?

I keep forgetting it is Sunday thus they didn't answer the phone. Every number i called went to a branch of bioregenerative which is at least good. This could very well be a scam. The thing that leads me to that belief is that its so hush hush, no one really knows about it. But based on what they have said it uses the same technology that Histogen uses. I.e gathering the body's own cell growth factors in the precise concentrations that your cells produce them, thus using the completely natural process your body already uses to trigger hair growth. Its such a HUGE deal i just don't understand why its not all over the news. However, when they reply to my email i sent Friday night, and if they send me any sort of trial data and history of research i WILL be buying the product. Why? As a diffuse thinner at age 20 i can already see scalp showing through the crown. The diffuse hair loss is from the hairline (which oddly doesn't seem to be moving back just thinning) all the way to crown evenly thinning along the top. My maternal grand father is a NW7 thus i know its coming. I think my inconsistent use of minox in the past led to the thin but i need to act NOW and if there is ANY chance that this product will help even Marginally better than fin or any other treatment it is totally worth the $150 to me. Heck if it REALLY works like they say with the stem cell tech and i could fill in the lost hair id pay $300 a bottle. The thing is im young. the hairs that have fallen out still have follicles that have not been long without a hair, thus i believe hitting them with real growth factors (not this minox bull crap) would yield great results. The sooner i get a real stem cell based product the better chance i will get the hair back. I think all the current research supports that idea and i need to make it happen NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    UK, so let's suppose this stuff DOES work, are you telling me you wouldn't use just because of what it's made of ?
    Not if it proves to be unsafe, which I doubt it will - I just always say if something seems too good to be true it usually is, and this does seem far too good to be true.

But I agree that $150 is worth the shot to see if anything happens.

Id pay these guys a grand a bottle if it actually worked - in-fact i'd pay them whatever they bloody well asked for.