+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Spex New Hair Project - great read!

Particularly of interest to anyone considering an HT, or anyone daunted by their hairloss options, Spex has just launched a new hair loss e-book, which I personally think is essential reading.

http://www.maximumhairminimumloss.com

I have just looked through itand its mind blowing and informative. Spex has hit the ball out the park in my opinion with what he's put together for hair loss suffers and hair transplant patients. Its a must. Well done Spex, AGAIN!!! Pretty much every question answered in such a clever way.

Fair play also for actually coming out in your video after all these years too as i know how important it was to you to keep anonymous.

10 out of 10 Spex you are an industry legend.

Regards
    SkinnyShaft

Thanks for the kind words.

Over the last year I have been working incredibly hard and invested a great deal of time, energy and effort in order to make this available.

The project consists of a 35 module audio course (3+ hours) which is quite literally the A-Z of hair loss and also included is my new E-book - 'The Hair Raising Truth'

It is a collective insight of ALL my 10 years personal experiences with hair loss and hair restoration. It also includes the experiences i have gained from the countless hair loss suffers i have met, helped and interacted with over the last 10 years. The project is ultimately my lifes work and contains ALL my knowledge, tricks, tips and insights. It is something i know for a FACT is going to very much help, arm and empower all hair loss sufferers.

I am incredibly proud of it and i hope it helps many.

Best Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Congrats on your new e-book Spex. When I was suffering before my own hair loss revival process.. I actually thought I already knew a lot about hair loss.. but it wasn't until I met you at the start of my journey that I know I couldn't have had such a good result without your vast knowledge and support and your way of relaxing the whole situation into something 'that's fixable!' with the best result possible with the right information and it's not 'the end of the road' which is how I was feeling at the time. It really was like a light switch being flicked ON! and being exited about getting the old me back again.. which is now where I am today! (many thanks!)

This is long over due and great to hear and watch what is now available to support guys like me when I was in a dark hole back at the start! Great work!

bhuk.

Thanks for the kind words mate - mean a great deal coming from you

www.maximumhairminimumloss.com will definitely cast a great deal of light of individuals situations who are in the dark on any issues regarding hair loss and hair restoration treatments

Thanks for your support mate.

Best Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I have been researching HT forums and hair loss treatments for over 7 years now. I have tried many hair loss products and looked over countless doctor results. I had the opportunity to read spex's maximum hair minimum loss project and all I can say is WOW!

The program is simply amazing. It's everything you need to know about hair loss in one place. Spending a few hours going through this program would have saved me years of tireless research on the forums as well as a ton of money on products that didn't work. As great as the forums can be to promote discussion on treatments and doctor results, there is still a ton of crap the average consumer has to wade through and unfortunately its easy to fall victim and buy something because of an anonymous posters glowing testimonial of a product. This program separates what works and what doesnt and is a must for every new hair loss sufferer. If there is any way to get this program linked/stickied at the top of this forum I would absolutely be in favor of it.

Spex is a hell of a stand up guy, and he would never steer anyone in the wrong direction. He's an invaluable member to this community.

Your comments mean a great deal to me Hdude46 - thank you.

My objective with Maximum Hair Minimum Loss; was to help save people time, money and further emotional trauma. I am so chuffed you think it is a powerful tool.

Here is a brief demo for others to see an overview of whats included :

YouTube - Demo for MaximumhairMinimumloss.com

Kind Regards
    Spex

Am I missing something, surely theres only a few meds that can combat the hairloss and the other option is HT's or wigs?

There are only certain treatments proven to help fight the curse of hair loss indeed.

My project brings together and guides you through the entire hair loss AND hair restoration journey along with every trick, tip, treatment i have encountered and learnt from others in order to give guys a heads up to save them time, money and further emotional trauma. It discusses in depth the treatments that work and variety of natural aids you can take to assist your hairs overall health and condition over the long journey ahead. After 10 years of trying and experimenting with pretty much every thing and meeting 100's of guys in person and interacting with 10, 000 on line over 10 years i have learnt a thing or 2 that will help hair loss suffers especially guys that are confused and need guidance.

This not just a simple pdf eBook that you see all over the Internet with dodgy outdated graphics knocked up by some basic Internet marketer! This is something of the highest quality, its actually the first audio visual ‘multi media’ hair loss information tool ever made to this high level.

It has 35 detailed videos (3 +hrs ) that can be instantly viewed online and even better all the videos have been turned into ipod/iphone downloads and also in mp3 format, meaning we can sync them up with our gizmo’s and listen and watch whilst on the move.

After 8 surgeries (4 strip/4 FUE) over 10 years i have experienced HT's unlike most and also brought together every golden nugget of information ranging from surgery types explained in depth through to explaining the healing process, down time, growth times/phases, expectations, explanations of what surgery suits certain individuals and why and MUCH MUCH more.

Its a guide made for all hair loss sufferers at what ever stage they are at designed by a hair loss sufferer who has been there done it and helped countless others successfully along the way.

If individuals don't learn anything from it they can simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked.

Hope this helps.
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 04-28-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Very good read Spex , Im sure this will help lots of people avoid the many ` pitfalls ` that are unfortunatly all to common within the industry , good that its high tech also ,for info on the move ! you could download this to your iphone and take it with you to the consultation for reference purpose`s

all in all `sterling ` effort congrats

ejj

8 surgeries? Blimey, here I am not motivated to have one, I wish I had your will.

Just out of interest do you go into the psychological aspects of maybe having HT's and not being happy with results, or just in general how hairloss can affect self esteem. I also feel its important to get perspective about hair loss and understand (or at least learn to understand) hairloss doesn't stop you doing anything.