Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Thanks again ej - Your comments mean a great deal to me as you are as experienced with hair loss and HT's as they come - THANKS matey!

I have made a shorter video intro which helps explain what you get :

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 04-30-2011, 11:46 PM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Thanks doc.

I received the video testimonies from various Docs who were kind enough to take time out their busy schedules to help me personally. I am truly thankful to them and regard them all as without a doubt some of the best guys in the business.

To have these world leaders share their opinion on my character in this way is certainly a proud achievement of mine.

I have also been provided other video testimonies from other leading surgeons which will be uploaded in due course.

Best
      Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• kilm
        • May 2011

Hi, I only recently found the forums and discovered this book written by Spex and in all honesty purchased it even though i didnt really realise the extent of what it envolved. I am new to hair loss and compared to some people only at the very early stages however i think i was just incredibly lucky to stumble across Spex information here so early on in my research as it is quite amazing as everyone has said already. I recommend it to anyone who has issues with their hair and will do as it is well written and explains everything.
        Thank you Spex
        James

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Glad it help James

Comment

• UKresponder
            • Feb 2011

Review Maximum Hair Minimum Loss by Spex

I bought this digital product a few weeks ago whilst going on holiday for something to read and look at. I have been busy but felt compelled to pots a review for this quality product.

I have had a HT already and thankfully had great advise form Spex, however as we all know we often lose sight and forget the whole process and physiology around being a HT patient, common questions and concerns kept coming up as they do, when will the hair fully grow in? what about about what can I do to maximize the growth? and so on...

I am totally blown away with Maximum hair minimum loss it covers every single concern, issue and after thought I as a HT patient think off, and I find myself having this great digital resource in both ebook format and video format to refer too every time I need reassurance and knowledge of what is going on.

The product is novel and never before seen in my experience compared to most ebook and information out there which seems to be misleading and recycled information at best. There are 35 detailed video 'modules' which literally walk you through step by step from the understanding of male pattern baldness right through to the treatments that work and as a last resort hair transplantation. This is really eye opening and seeing visually what is being explained typically in text or in discussion over the forums makes you understand everything that much quicker and more easily.

We all keep wanting to justify our rationale and decision on what we want to do via HT. That's why we keep looking for support here in the forums and fellow hair loss sufferers to help in out decision making. This is where the real value and unbelievable information resource comes into it's own, its almost like a visual library of all the common debated issues in the forums all in one place either on your ipod/ iphone or all on your desk top pc. You can download all the content - which is brilliant.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who is a hair loss sufferer and most definitely for any one serious about considering a HT. It will go through everything you will ever need to know including several top doctors and clinics giving you a range of highly sought of doctors to consider for your surgery. Extensive post operation advice as well.

Well done Spex you are a true gent and I can see how much effort and work has gone into something like this, which I guess is why there is nothing else out there.

Excellent a must buy.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

Thanks for the feedback Ukresponder, very much appreciated and im really glad you truly understood the project and my objective behind it all. Really pleased to hear you are getting the most out of it. I have plans for it to constantly evolve it allowing members to always be upto date too.

Thanks and grow well!
              Best
              Spex

Comment

• Spex
                Dr Representative
                • Nov 2008

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say its been a year since i launched my project MaximumHairMinimumLoss it has just flown by and i just wanted to say thanks for all the support and kind words and to all the people who have purchased the project over the last year.

I am very glad its been able to help so many and hopefully will continue to do so.

Best Regards
                Spex

Comment

• Folly
                  • Nov 2011

Hey Spex,

The site looks great mate. I finished the e-book a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cheers !!

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Cheers Folly - Glad it has help.

Best
                    Spex

Comment

Working...