+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

playsound Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Michael S. Irwig About Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS)

good work.

Great interview, thanks Spencer and Dr. Irwig. Unfortunately I dont think it really answered many questions, but it was good to hear Dr. Irwig's opinion on the subject.. Im looking forward to more broadcasts about this subject!

The complex pathways thing really freaks me out from using this product, I dont think ill be taking this product any time soon, not worth risking 10 years without proper sexual function for a few years with a bit of extra density.

Inactive

Especially with future treatments. Man dont get me wrong but i would be pissed about all recognitions when i got a decent head with hair but my schlong wouldnt work any more

Quote Originally Posted by the_charger View Post
    Great interview, thanks Spencer and Dr. Irwig. Unfortunately I dont think it really answered many questions, but it was good to hear Dr. Irwig's opinion on the subject.. Im looking forward to more broadcasts about this subject!
    You see, this is the problem with alot of people looking on at this subject. They are immediately aggreived by lack of clear proof to hang their coats on.

As Dr Irwig said, we aren't going to stick a needle into men's heads but there are studies on animals vouching for what men are experiencing. We can't really take men's penisis off and study how finasteride has messed with erectile muscles and tissues either.

That's just how it is and personally i think MERCK are hiding under this stone of medical restriction as are the naysayers.

The best thing we have right now is top guys like Irwig showing profound concern for the various PFS sufferers out there.

Spencer, I love how you try to undermine this guys study by asking with a tone of insinuation if any of these side effects might have been manifested merely by the users prior fear of getting a sexual side effect. What do you have stock in Merck or something? Why is everyone so afraid to tell it like it is? Time to see the light guys! This story is only going to snowball larger and LARGER, because it's TRUE.

That being said, thanks for at least giving this guy the airtime to say what he has to say.

Much respect to Spencer but I don't want to hear an interview on a drug like this. I want to hear about new treatments that actually work, with real science directed at hair loss, without horrible side effects like these.

Quote Originally Posted by skipstah70 View Post
    Spencer, I love how you try to undermine this guys study by asking with a tone of insinuation if any of these side effects might have been manifested merely by the users prior fear of getting a sexual side effect. What do you have stock in Merck or something? Why is everyone so afraid to tell it like it is? Time to see the light guys! This story is only going to snowball larger and LARGER, because it's TRUE.

That being said, thanks for at least giving this guy the airtime to say what he has to say.
    Seriously, you people need to stop saying Spencer is financially involved with Merck! Hes said countless times that he isnt! Dr. Crisler is the one that started that crazy rumor, and we all saw how mentally unstable he turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by skipstah70 View Post

That’s just crazy talk. Any good interviewer would ask that question, what’s wrong with some of you people? Talk about being paranoid. Kobren get’s the most in-depth interview with Irwig on the net, something that I am grateful for and the haters still bitch. Before this interview I hadn’t a clue that the entire study was based on a questionnaire and conducted by phone. http://www.psy-world.com/asex_print.htm This is an important element that no one is talking about. I was under the impression that there was much more to the study. I’m not as worried as before, but I still think it’s good to shed light on this topic.