• Show
Clear All
  • mkamph
    • Dec 2008

Anybody see this?

http://www.************/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html
  • Thinning@30
    • Mar 2010

Those images are underwhelming. There appears to be some improvement, but it is really hard to tell as the styling and direction of the hair is different in the before and after pictures. It would be better if the images were backed up by hair counts in the treated area or perhaps microscopic photos of the scalp ala histogen or aderans that would show whether there was a significant increase in terminal hairs.

Comment

• Flowers
      • Feb 2011

Yeah we're gonna have to get more details on that. Are these THE acell results we've been waiting for?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

Well i bet 1000000 bucks that verywhere where the hair sprouts again, dr Hitzig Hit a miniturized follicle dead on :-) who is in with me? Which is btw good. Maybe i will send him an email regarding this fact

Comment

• Flowers
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
          Well i bet 1000000 bucks that verywhere where the hair sprouts again, dr Hitzig Hit a miniturized follicle dead on :-) who is in with me? Which is btw good. Maybe i will send him an email regarding this fact
          Can you elaborate? I don't really get exactly what you're saying

Comment

• HairTalk
            • Feb 2011

What's the point of these four pictures? They demonstrate absolutely nothing: easily, all could have been shot within thirty seconds of one another. Honestly, this kind of post more is frustrating than is anything else.

Comment

• mattj
              Doctor Representative
              • Oct 2009

The second 'before' photo and the first 'after' make for the best comparison, and I don't think they show much of a difference to be honest. Especially considering the extra flash bouncing off his scalp in the first photo.
              I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...