Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benson&hedges
    • Apr 2011

DHT shampoo

Can anyone suggest a good shampoo to lower Dht on your scalp ? At the moment I'm using alpecin. Thanks
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Nizoral Shampoo
    from boots :http://www.boots.com/en/Nizoral-Anti...o-60ml_923462/
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

I've seen pics in another forum of a guy who had Head & Shoulders in his hair loss regimen and he had very good results and feels that Head & Shoulders supported his hair loss, of course along with all the other stuff he was using. He didn't want to use Finasteride because of sides.

Comment

• benson&hedges
        • Apr 2011

Well Ive been using the foam now for just over 2months and I'm thinking of using nizoral Shampoo alongside , would this be a good idea?

Comment

• Mane Man
          • Mar 2010

Hair Cycle

A lot of people here swear by Nizoral. I bought a bottle and used the whole thing with no noticeable results. I am now using Hair Cycle Shampoo and I have had fantastic results in less than four months of daily use. I am hoping others will give it a try since I can't believe I am the only person getting good results from it here. Check out my thread. I hope to be able to post some nice "After" photos before the new year.

Comment

• David99
            • Apr 2011

Hi Mane,

What is Hair Cycle shampoo? I've heard of the others (nt surprisingly for head & shoulders ) but haven't heard of that one. Who makes it and what's in it?

Comment

• Mane Man
              • Mar 2010

Hair Cycle

I never heard of it either until I went on this site. There is a well respected Doctor in Atlanta, GA area who has this hair Cycle line of products. I bought the Shampoo on www.haircycle.com. Dr. Cole's website is forhair.com

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                • Oct 2010

I have tried the hair cycle shampoo and it is great. The reason why I stopped using it is unknown, maybe I just got lazy and stopped ordering it, but I am planning on getting a new couple of bottles sometime soon.

Comment

• Knight68
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by benson&hedges
                  Can anyone suggest a good shampoo to lower Dht on your scalp ? At the moment I'm using alpecin. Thanks
                  Knight Distributing Company in Lawrenceville, Georgia, has 2 very good DHT-blocking shampoos. The brand name is My Secret Correctives, and you can find them at www.kdc-regency.com. Good luck!

Comment

• benson&hedges
                    • Apr 2011

snake p*ss off !

Comment

Working...