+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re trx2

Default Re trx2

Hi guys i notice a small thread on regrowth and more trx2 users on here,but no one has said anything about topical products that have been used for years including kevis and another uk topical that contains nicotininic acid and as its applied topically just makes the scalp red for a while,hairsence also has an oral dht blocker as in saw palmetto and a vit supplement and was devised by a tricho,but do these products regrow hair? i am sceptical as i tried kevis in the 80s when it was a uk sold product and as said all it did was make scalp red.

just to add an ingredient that i thought would have been in trx2 is L LYSINE as that was once said to be helpfull for hair regrowth.

TRX2 doesn't do anything for your DHT hormonal level, supposedly it works through potassium ion channel maintenace/reactivation.

Whilst we're waiting to see if this claim checks out, it IS true that hair loss is not solely attributed to DHT. Proof of that is that a lot of men do not see benefits whilst on Propecia. If DHT was the sole cause of hair loss, inhibiting/limiting it would automatically stop hair loss and that is not the case.

Also, nicotinic acid is PART of the TRX2 complex, not the sole ingredient. The subject has been discussed to death on the related thread but if you're really curious, check out the Science section over at www.trx2.com where everything is explained in as much detail as possible.

Cheers.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    TRX2 doesn't do anything for your DHT hormonal level, supposedly it works through potassium ion channel maintenace/reactivation.

Whilst we're waiting to see if this claim checks out, it IS true that hair loss is not solely attributed to DHT. Proof of that is that a lot of men do not see benefits whilst on Propecia. If DHT was the sole cause of hair loss, inhibiting/limiting it would automatically stop hair loss and that is not the case.

Also, nicotinic acid is PART of the TRX2 complex, not the sole ingredient. The subject has been discussed to death on the related thread but if you're really curious, check out the Science section over at www.trx2.com where everything is explained in as much detail as possible.

Cheers.
    thanks for that against as i live in the uk i have emailed and had a reply about the cost of the product vs minoxidil £44 a month,and also tried the uk phone number but you leave a message and no one calls back i beleave they are running this on a shoestring to either make more profit or keep staff level costs down.
    But i am very sceptical still as a topical should i think be better although i do take dutas 0.5 a day,as with the regrowth site we got scammed with the a&g topical and many more,but i keep an open mind still and will not buy until the price and results if any come through,stemcelex is still mailing me with special offers but i have not heard anyone using that.

hi against i am wondering whether to place an order although its hard after so many scams,what do you think are you going to carry on with trx.

Default Warning just because its natural

some more thoughts on trx2 anyone using should ask there doctor first if it is safe to take oral niacin-nicotininic acid,as too much can cause an irregular heatbeat,allergies:high dosage of niacin suppliments can cause histamine which is a chemical mainly responsible for allergic conditions.
    If you suffer from low blood pressure you should consult your doctor before taking oral niacin,also other health problems you have to do with liver and kidneys,so it would be wise as said to ask your doctor if you can take this or any other supplements you take.

Niacin flushing has been discussed in the main TRX2 thread,
    However, prior to taking TRX2 I had been taking the listed ingredients separately for around three weeks.

I took Niacin tabs 100mg which is double what's listed in TRX2 I believe.

I got a Niacin flush almost instantly, face neck hands head all buzzed and went sunburn red for around half an hour.

I get no such flush with TRX2. I actually mailed them asking if it would be ok to consume my separate ingredients am and TRX2 pm. Asked if it would conflict with possible progress.

I got no reply, still waiting two weeks on.

Oddly enough in that time I've mailed them about placing orders and their website and they reply within 48hrs!

But anyway, I did look into the possible dangers of Niacin overdose etc and think you have to take GRAMS of the stuff to run into possible problems.

thanks jc remember its not just tx2 if its natural and you are taking certain oral meds they can cause serious problems,so as said it does no harm to see your doctor if you are unsure.
    There was a chinese hair loss oral that caused a toxic effect on a uk woman and she had liver failure and the product was banned in uk.

I'm sticking with this for another three months.

If by month 6 I have not seen any valid results, I MAY grudgingly take it to month 9.

If I was in your place though, I'd wait for someone to produce real, tangible results before I spent my dough.

I'm going to try it for at least six months. But at the moment I'd be hesitant to recommend anyone splash the cash.