+ Reply to Thread

Default What do you do when you are bored or sad?

What do you do when you are bored or sad? What activity saves you from boredom? For example, I like to play video games, gamble, or go for a bike ride somewhere.

Well, there are so many different activities that could save you from boredom. For example, I like to watch movies, the main thing is to find a good movie, so it would be interesting and fun. So I like you like to play gambling, especially when I earn a large sum of money, then I have a mood to the end of the day, I usually play here https://meteoroidcrashgame.com/ . In general, the main thing is to find yourself some hobbies that will bring you joy. Because the worst thing is when you have nothing to do and you just lie on the couch and feel sad.

When I get bored I usually go to my friends and hang out with them. We either sit at someone's house or go to a cafe or something to have a good time.

Thumbs up

Hi all. To be honest, there are so many problems now that there is no time to be sad. Constant problems at work, family issues, you know. The only thing that saves me is video games. Since childhood, I have adored arcades on old arcade machines. Modern games are very complicated for me. Luckily, I found a similar console, the pandora box arcade. Developed by Arcade Owners for home use, these retro arcade machines power over 40 years of the most popular home and arcade games in one machine. I am delighted with this.