Threaded View

Smile Starting at the roots

Hi,

I am very new to this website but having seen that there are a lot of people like me who are suffering from hair loss, I would just like to get some advice. I have finally reached a stage in my life where I am starting to lose confidence in myself having lost a lot of hair over the last four years. I used to always be known to have wild, spiky hair and when I was 20, I started noticing that something wasn't right. During the times I lost it, I was stressing out with study work which I think in some ways accelerated the hair loss, as since I finished being a student and being less stressed, I haven't noticed much of a rapid change. At the moment I use a very popular concealer called nanogen nanofibres which is helping me to keep my confidence, but I don't want to rely on them. I'm now 25 and single and one of those people who can't accept going bald and feel that I should do something about it.

I'm finding it hard to know where to begin in researchig into this but I recently came accross the story of jason gardener who had a transplant by Dr Zeiring but paid huge amounts of money to get it done. I've looked a lot into the strip method which I think I will most definitely go with but I am interested to know from anyone who wants to share their experiences in having transplants in the uk and any top surgeons they recommend. I have decided to spend this year researching into the subject and then hopefully next year be more educated and aware of who and where I should get a transplant with.