+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90

Keep us updated. Do you find that it is better than ru?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.
    Thank you for what you're doing... please keep us posted!

Another thing I'm curious about... is that CB-03-01 is steroidal, which I would worry about that effecting the Androgen Receptor in some way to potentially cause an "Androgen Flood" over time (including Testosterone) or cause an upregulation in Androgen Receptors altogether over time. From my understanding, the risk is less likely when a non-steroidal anti-androgen is used.. like RU58841. However, I think I might have heard a long time ago that people that took this had a change in their androgen receptors and the drug no longer worked.. but I can't be certain.

Lastly, according to Derek from "More Plates More Dates" on YouTube, who takes RU, has said that studies showed that CB-03-01 is a lot weaker than RU. I'm really hoping something comes to market soon though and I never understood clearly why the RU trials just stopped. I think the Topical Anti-Androgen is the last piece of the puzzle to solve hairloss for most guys if you combine all the mainstream treatments and are able to tolerate them.

1. Finasteride/Dutasteride
    2. Minoxidil + Tretinoin
    3. Microneedling 1.5mm once a week
    4. Lasercomb/Massages
    5. PRP
    6. Ketoconazole 1% or 2%
    7. Strong Topical Anti-Androgen for the Receptors

I truly believe that would maintain and regrow hair for the vast majority of men, most likely for decades if not for life. The key in my mind is the Topical Anti-Androgen specifically to target the receptors (to protect from both Testosterone & DHT from attaching). If you can have that without the upregulation in Androgen Receptors or any mutation.. you should be able to keep what you have.

I've been able to maintain and regrow ~15 years of just doing Finasteride/Dutasteride, Microneedling, PRP, Lasercomb... I'd like to add CB if it gets approved although I'm open to RU down the road (but concerned about it's safety).

Many people believe that the cheapest way to move house is to do it yourself but this is just not the case. Man and Van app have a network of drivers in the UK who can provide you with help for the same price as it would cost you to hire a moving van yourself.
    https://www.ruby-removals-canterbury.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKing321 View Post
    Many people believe that the cheapest way to move house is to do it yourself but this is just not the case. Man and Van app have a network of drivers in the UK who can provide you with help for the same price as it would cost you to hire a moving van yourself.
    https://www.ruby-removals-canterbury.co.uk
    Can I get a quote?

I feel that CB and RU are very similar in their effectiveness, but with the CB i do not experience any libido issues, like i do have to a certain point with RU

The problem with cb over ru is that according to the studies on cb you cannot mix it without lab equipment which i looking into buying but it was way too expensive and the dose when cosmo comes to the market will be 7% topical and lower for woman.
    So does Ru which you can mix easily should you start at 5% and then up to 7%? or even like anagenic they have a premade 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.
    Hi mustang.. any updates on this? Interested if you have any new bloodwork or any positive results to report re: your hair.