+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Depends...has any member of any forum had documented success with CB or is this like the first frontier of guys trying it out?? What is the breakdown for how long 5 grams can last you too? If it's 6 months or so I'll consider it but if it's something ridiculous like 1 month I'm out for sure.

There are quite a few people using it on HLH, honestly it gets mixed reports. But considering that most of the guys trying out experimentals are those with too aggressive MPB for finasteride to help, the answer can be - obviously - too aggressive MPB.

In fact I got mild antiandrogenic sides @ 10mg in Neogenic, which suggests that it's powerful (I'm crazy-sensitive to AAs though, can't even use the S5 cream). So I tried 5mg for 2 weeks, now back on 10mg without sides, and I'm about to bump it up further. This is not the norm though, most guys don't get any sides up to 20-35mg.

Most guys seem to use it between 15-25mg per day, and we have El_Duterino who is maintaining for 8 months now @ 20mg in Neo. Just make sure you use growth stimulants too (like minox and/or stemox), and a highly penetrative vehicle (Neogenic or eth/pg with high pg content). For those with too aggressive MPB, still can be a good adjunct.

According to Cosmo's studies, CB is beast. The only concern we may have is the authenticity of Kane's stuff. That's the reason we are going to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingMetalhead View Post
    There are quite a few people using it on HLH, honestly it gets mixed reports. But considering that most of the guys trying out experimentals are those with too aggressive MPB for finasteride to help, the answer can be - obviously - too aggressive MPB.

In fact I got mild antiandrogenic sides @ 10mg in Neogenic, which suggests that it's powerful (I'm crazy-sensitive to AAs though, can't even use the S5 cream). So I tried 5mg for 2 weeks, now back on 10mg without sides, and I'm about to bump it up further. This is not the norm though, most guys don't get any sides up to 20-35mg.

Most guys seem to use it between 15-25mg per day, and we have El_Duterino who is maintaining for 8 months now @ 20mg in Neo. Just make sure you use growth stimulants too (like minox and/or stemox), and a highly penetrative vehicle (Neogenic or eth/pg with high pg content). For those with too aggressive MPB, still can be a good adjunct.

According to Cosmo's studies, CB is beast. The only concern we may have is the authenticity of Kane's stuff. That's the reason we are going to test it.
    I am super curious about test results

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for users who are using CB for over 6 months now and still using it. I can't use fin.
    How are your results so far? I hope you can give a small update to help me out.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingMetalhead View Post

What kinds of side effects did you get from S5 cream?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuk View Post
    only been using it about a month then stopped for 2 weeks as was in hospital so i could not use any, but now im back on it and will give it a solid 6 months and post back results. im not using any other DHT blocking treatment no fin or dut so if it works we will know its the CB
    Hi Joshuk, how is it going?
    I just ordered CB from Wuhan. What kind of vehicle are you using now?

If not NEO anymore, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by hwezdarik View Post
    I am super curious about test results
    A single test result doesn't mean anything. Kane usually send authentic stuff in group buys but scams on individual buys. You never know what you'll get next time.

* double post

Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.

Well, if anybody's interested I will be testing CB-03-01 at 7.5% and have I already have my baseline bloodwork here to asses whether it causes HTPA or Adrenal shutdown as it did on 10% of users during phase II.

I will be using a alcohol based solution per their patent and CB has been tested by UNI lab to confirm purity of 99%.

I'm not even going to asses hair loss right now as my main concern is my endocrine system. If causing shutdown then this is not a viable solution unless you are on TRT and take DHEA etc...

I will also try to measure my circulating androgens via a scalp biopsy after a month of use.

I guess this is the only way to get this done.