+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

FearTheLoss, I'm dying to see pictures of your regrowth, are you planning on posting something?

I think that one thing about CB should be noted - besides being an anti-androgen it also has anti-inflammatory effect, from what I recall. We could also benefit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Perfectly fine, as long as you are able to dissolve the CB into the vehicle.

Concentration is important. Cosmo is running 5%.

Pound for pound RU58841 is probably stronger than CB-03-01 but that is a rough estimation on the literature provided.
    Thx for answering

How long is 1g going to last? How much would running CB cost each month?

reply from an email I sent today....

​I am responding to your request for information. CB-03-01 is undergoing Phase 3 studies for acne in US and EU. We expect to complete the Phase 3 program for US registration end of 2017 and expect approval in US late 2018/early 2019 depending on FDA review timeline.

Regards

Louise M. Dube, PhD
    Global Director R&D
    Cassiopea SpA
    Mobile: 847-302-7336

Just bought some lipogaine, wondering if that would be an OK vehicle for CB? I'm new to the whole CB thing. Looking to do CB 5% 2x/day + lipogaine to see if I get any results and I would be happy to post progress pictures.

I live in the UK, would very much like to start CB but I don't know where to start, sourcing, mixing and application etc. All I can say is I am reliable and would love a group buy and a bit of advice really.

I live in the UK and bought my CB from Kane in november using 35mg mixed into neogenic once a night, i have my head shaved so all the CB gets to my scalp. only been using about 2 months but seem to be holding hair fine and side effects a lot better than RU/FIN

Quote Originally Posted by joshuk View Post
    I live in the UK and bought my CB from Kane in november using 35mg mixed into neogenic once a night, i have my head shaved so all the CB gets to my scalp. only been using about 2 months but seem to be holding hair fine and side effects a lot better than RU/FIN
    " side effects a lot better than RU/FIN". So there are mild side effects after all? Did you experience any regrowth? Do you think at an increased dose side effects would appear?

Also, Feartheloss, how many mg are you using daily? 100 mg?

Quote Originally Posted by finalcut View Post
    " side effects a lot better than RU/FIN". So there are mild side effects after all? Did you experience any regrowth? Do you think at an increased dose side effects would appear?

Also, Feartheloss, how many mg are you using daily? 100 mg?
    yes i noticed if i went above 50mg a day i noticed side effects using neogenic, nothing drastic just mild libido effect. But then again neogenic is high ethanol solution and im also rubbing it into my scalp. As i said my head is shaved so i am basically getting all the CB to the hair, if you have hair that is say 1-2 inch in length your going to loose a % of CB that gets stuck into the hair. So people using 100mg a day of CB with long hair are usually only getting say 70mg or so. well that is what i think could be wrong haha.

Now to do with regrowth i have not lost any hair since starting, in fact i think i shed some so that could be a good sign to come, only been on 2 months or so and Feartheloss said it took 4 months to see results so we will see

Quote Originally Posted by joshuk View Post
    yes i noticed if i went above 50mg a day i noticed side effects using neogenic, nothing drastic just mild libido effect. But then again neogenic is high ethanol solution and im also rubbing it into my scalp. As i said my head is shaved so i am basically getting all the CB to the hair, if you have hair that is say 1-2 inch in length your going to loose a % of CB that gets stuck into the hair. So people using 100mg a day of CB with long hair are usually only getting say 70mg or so. well that is what i think could be wrong haha.

Now to do with regrowth i have not lost any hair since starting, in fact i think i shed some so that could be a good sign to come, only been on 2 months or so and Feartheloss said it took 4 months to see results so we will see
    Cool, im gonna do the same thing, mx in neogenic. Gonna start with 50 mg a day and see if i get sides.

El Duterino also reported sides going above 35 mg of CB... But mild sides, nothing compared to RU sides he said. He was getting sides with ru at 20mg.

I had amazing crown regrowth on fin. But horrible sides. Than i lost all the regrowth and a lot more hair when i stopped. I just want a drug without sides that allow maintenance, than i will be able to get a hair transplant and fix my situation. Right now im just watching my hair fall =(.