+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    it's not far away, the same shit for acne will be be out 2018 i think, so at least we will have something
    The acne one is a much lower percentage. According to there website Breezular whatever it is called wont be ready for the public until 2021, which is bs how long it takes.

naw the acne version is 1% and the aga one is 5%. Not sure if there's some way to take the acne cream and re-concentrate it and make a topical, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I've been using CB that I got from a private forum group buy for 4 months now. I've filled in my crown to the point where you can't tell I'm losing hair anymore where I was a nw3 before. No side effects at all.

I had sides with RU and no regrowth. Minox didn't work for me. Fin stopped my shedding but no regrowth and horrible sides.
    Aren't you also taking setipiprant feartheloss? If so it might be hard to know what's making the difference. Maybe both

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    also why is it taking CB so ****ing long to get to market? Is that what we can expect for SM and setipiprant too? Any scientists or docs on here can shed any light? 2021 seems crazy when they are wrapping up phase2, why does it take 6 more years to do a phase 3 and approval? SM is in the same spot pipline wise, will it take the same amount of time? In my opinion setipiprant is the most promising thing out there, and right now its looking like we wont get it until like 2025 based on how long CB is taking.
    That's easily the most depressing part about hair loss. The science is here but the government red tape makes the products unobtainable in the near future. Oh no, there might be an unwanted side effect!! Don't worry though, finasteride only castrates you permanently and is FDA approved and you can still buy cigarettes and dip, cuz 'Mericaa!!!! Only five more years guys! ☹

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    That's easily the most depressing part about hair loss. The science is here but the government red tape makes the products unobtainable in the near future. Oh no, there might be an unwanted side effect!! Don't worry though, finasteride only castrates you permanently and is FDA approved and you can still buy cigarettes and dip, cuz 'Mericaa!!!! Only five more years guys! ☹
    Thanks to finasteride many of us still have hairs. Finasteride does not "castrates you permanently", don't exagerate. Persistent sexual side effects are rare.

Of course a treatment without sides is needed, i for example use fin for almost 20 years.

Só let's be patient, CB and other stuffs are close.

I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

SD I don't think the forum moderators here allow members to tell each other about other sites? hellouser is a member there though maybe he can help you get in.

I pay $150 a gram for CB.

I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

SD I don't think the forum moderators here allow members to tell each other about other sites? hellouser is a member there though maybe he can help you get in.

thanks FTL. How many grams do you use per month? Also, is there any way I can get in touch with you and buy it through you? I don't understand these private forums and such, I don't have so much time to waste on hairloss sites.

I am also interested to hear about your dose/regimen/side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBird View Post
    +1. Minox is starting to lose efficacy and I'm simply running out of time

is this the private forum that Swiss Temples mentioned in his blog, the one that practically no one can get into?

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyBird View Post