+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Is CB the real deal when it comes to stopping future loss? It would be a shame to wait 4 years to see it's not much more effective than other stuff we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    do you use this product ?

hi i do not use the liquid spiro although i do still have the one in your picture but it smelt too strong so i used the cream instead which also has caffein in.
    I stopped spiro now and am on 5% ru premix from anagen which has no smell and once a day at night 2mls of minox.

doke- yes the smell is terrible with liquid spiro. i also have the cream although i don't know if its working or not.

i apply it to the temple areas.

Quote Originally Posted by kobefan234 View Post
    doke- yes the smell is terrible with liquid spiro. i also have the cream although i don't know if its working or not.

i apply it to the temple areas.

not much smell to ru58841 which is good and its better than spiro.

Quote Originally Posted by WashedOut View Post
    Is CB the real deal when it comes to stopping future loss? It would be a shame to wait 4 years to see it's not much more effective than other stuff we have now.
    Too early to say. Contrary to what many others on here think CB 03 01 is an entirely experimental chemical that is not close to fully studied. Its anyone guess what it could do or how well it works. In theory its a powerful AA with a small preliminary study they did showing it works twice as well as propecia.
    I dont want to wait 3 or 4 years, but using it now is questionable at best and not indicative of any possible results when it eventually does come out. Its not out yet to buy because of many good reasons

An article by john ertel at regrowth com many years ago stated that ru58841 was the mother of all antiandrogens and without side effects and its as strong as flutamide and stronger than finasteride but topical application.
    So is it stronger than cb 01 03 it maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Too early to say. Contrary to what many others on here think CB 03 01 is an entirely experimental chemical that is not close to fully studied. Its anyone guess what it could do or how well it works. In theory its a powerful AA with a small preliminary study they did showing it works twice as well as propecia.
    I dont want to wait 3 or 4 years, but using it now is questionable at best and not indicative of any possible results when it eventually does come out. Its not out yet to buy because of many good reasons
    The chemicals CB-03-01 degrades into are well known to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    An article by john ertel at regrowth com many years ago stated that ru58841 was the mother of all antiandrogens and without side effects and its as strong as flutamide and stronger than finasteride but topical application.
    So is it stronger than cb 01 03 it maybe?

I think CB is a bit stronger, but cant tell you for sure. There is one paper discussing the antiandrogenic activity of the drug. if someone can find it that would be great.

Here is the abstract of the study we need to read:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    I think CB is a bit stronger, but cant tell you for sure. There is one paper discussing the antiandrogenic activity of the drug. if someone can find it that would be great.

Here is the abstract of the study we need to read:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372
    many thanks for the link tenma i notice that ru58842 is mentioned on this site but ru myristat i wonder why the premix ru does not use that?

Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?